• Newcastle

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Manchester United

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Ronnie could have gone back to Sporting and played in the Champions League.

He F’ed up. Should have never gone back to train with United. I was hoping he wouldn’t.

Let’s not lie either.. he’s had his chances. Not like Erik hasn’t tried.

Ten Hag didnt let Ronaldo leave in the offseason so he could bench him. He had zero intention of letting him play, he’s played his card rights and now he looks like the big man on campus for relegating CR7 from the team.

Should have just let him leave over the summer.

They would’ve let him leave but no one wanted him. Are we forgetting how every club he was linked to came out and said they weren’t interested? :lol:

He’s also kind of ******* United right now.

It’s gonna be a long season, guys are going to get injured especially with the World Cup, depth is going to be really key this year and we need him rotating in. He was going to continue to play and get his chances on a winning squad but his ego is too fragile.

He can go cry with Jordan Peterson somewhere.

While I don’t like how he started a strange beef with Messi lately, I still appreciate Lewandowski’s greatness. What an incredible striker

Lewa with a quick brace followed up by an Ansu goal assisted by Torres. Looks like the momentum the two sparked in the Clasico is carrying through, which could mean Raphinha and Dembele get acquainted with the bench.

Lewa with a quick brace followed up by an Ansu goal assisted by Torres. Looks like the momentum the two sparked in the Clasico is carrying through, which could mean Raphinha and Dembele get acquainted with the bench.

Villarreal needs to park the tractor in the 2nd half

Frenkie finally drops busquets. He's been brilliant. Ferran doesn't early have the same talent as raphinha and dembele but he understands positioning and movement really well. Reminds me of Pedro.

luisfigo luisfigo You have every Portugal kit ever. You even have the bibs and the accessories.

But I bet you don’t have this kit. 🤔

1666297077550.png

0B902482-6E03-4445-B89B-7AF03BCCC713.jpeg

Would totally lose my **** if United somehow pull off Endrick :lol:

Glad that the club isn't sleeping though and actually scouting around the globe rather than mainly in the clubs backyard

Been a great start to life in Barca for him. They need him to start doing it in their big matches against top clubs though

Welp

They had a promising summer window too.

Management just might not be cut out for the likes of him and Lampard though, at least not at the highest level.

He did well at Rangers

Lolwut?

Was reported plenty of times that Ten Hag was fine with letting him leave once he let it be known he wanted out and skipped preseason.

It was Joel Glazer who misguidedly wanted to keep him but the fact of the matter at the end of the day is that nobody, outside of Saudi, actually sent an official offer for him.

His agent went around twerking for CL clubs all throughout Europe all summer only for most of them to publicly deny any interest. Tuchel even risked his job to reject any plans/directives to bring him in.

Nobody is responsible for this situation than him tbh. The manager has played things perfectly and has made the club finally act with some balls for a change after years of bending backwards to player power. Nobody should be bigger than the club no matter how great or decorated they are

Let’s keep it a buck, if Ronaldo showed up to pre-season EARLY he still wouldnt be playing. EtH wanted to make it a point that he was the boss of the squad and what bigger statement to make?

CR7 just made it easier to justify by ***-ing himself out to half of Europe while trying to keep comparable wages (foolish on his part).

A player like CR7 doesnt go from scoring 25 goals the previous season to sucking all of a sudden.

Back
Top Bottom