OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Spain wins 2024 Euro Cup and Argentina wins the Copa America

this might be why phonzy looked mentally out of it today. tons of simple misplaced passes and dribbles. his ex posted this comment on tik tok a couple days ago

Finally sat down and rewatched the 2nd half. So proud of this club. Been criticizing them all year so it was good seeing everything fall into place. We should of had 5!

Still hate starting 4 CBs but the defensive benefit of that was on display today, just glad Bayern didn't capitalize on any counters. Still one leg to go, we all saw that collapse last year so I aint celebrating until the final whistle.

Gonna be a repeat of last year when all the missed goals came back to haunt them
:lol: exactly. Bayern can turn it up in an instant especially at the Allianz.

If I was Tuchel and had Choupo-Moting available he might be the answer. Let him get in between Dias and Akanji and play Mane on the left to let him take Stones on. They should overload the wings and start Cancelo, we aint countering for **** :lol:

fluid hips fluid hips Benfica will never be Portugal’s best CL team.

Porto played Inter wayyy better. Porto should have probably gone thru, ask any objective Inter fan.

Benfica’s strongest team in years and they blew it. If it wasn’t for Eusebio they’d have no CL trophies.

this might be why phonzy looked mentally out of it today. tons of simple misplaced passes and dribbles. his ex posted this comment on tik tok a couple days ago

sorry but this is sad. every footballer has a personal life.

this man had a bad game. it happens. come down a bit. it’s not like he wasn’t getting pressed like he’s never have before

sorry but this is sad. every footballer has a personal life.

this man had a bad game. it happens. come down a bit.

agreed but he's still a 22 year old kid and been getting spammed on social media all week by trolls. he's been pretty off since they broke up so it isn't unreasonable to think this could've affected him

Feeling conflicted. On one hand I want Bayern to wash citeh. On the other I also want Arsenal to win the league which becomes more difficult it citeh get knocked out of Europe.

Join us Davies
F44971AF-88E8-4849-877F-A44A15F5EF02.jpeg

4330001A-73CF-4C67-82FA-1C2CA8E02498.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom