OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Spain wins 2024 Euro Cup and Argentina wins the Copa America

20230412_133543.jpg

Everything starting to make sense now
:smh:

Looking like a terrible move in hindsight for him, he would've actually played for Newcastle :lol:

They had already agreed on a fee with Reims and everything

Gonna be a lot of clubs without managers this summer. Will be real interesting to see where people land

Still the most insane individual season in history man :lol: :sick:

Was on some peak Gretzky **** that year, to put it into current context. Haaland is having one of the greatest scoring seasons in recent memory, he would still need about 30 more goals to match Messi's tally from that season :rofl: 0]

He ended up with something like 91 for the whole calender year :sick:

Fully expecting Bayern to go hard in the market for a top no.9 this summer after yesterday just like Citeh did the same after Benz bounced them last season

One of the best debates on this issue I've seen from the pundits shows man, Henry was spot on with everything he said

Until there's genuine consequences (stadium bans/closed doors) each time then we'll continue having this debate all the time.

Serie A tried to do a solid by doing something like that with Juve but I hope they stick to it in the face of their appeal, these fanbases will never learn otherwise. In an ideal world, it would be a full closure/ban instead of just that stand but it's a baby step.

they better bring in some quality.
no one can blame them for not wanting to take that big of a swing on a midfielder.
y'all should be looking at gabri vega from celta vigo.

is jude better than pogba?
He is class, but the issue I have is they decided not to pursue any midfielders for the last 3 Years cause Jude was the end goal and now you decide he's too expensive?

One of the best debates on this issue I've seen from the pundits shows man, Henry was spot on with everything he said

Until there's genuine consequences (stadium bans/closed doors) each time then we'll continue having this debate all the time.

Serie A tried to do a solid by doing something like that with Juve but I hope they stick to it in the face of their appeal, these fanbases will never learn otherwise. In an ideal world, it would be a full closure/ban instead of just that stand but it's a baby step.

Kate gave this idiot a way out after she was there justifying the referees decision to card Lukaku. All this anti racist campaigns is one big sham. They have players kneeling and moment of silencing all for naught.

this might be why phonzy looked mentally out of it today. tons of simple misplaced passes and dribbles. his ex posted this comment on tik tok a couple days ago

Ah that explains why she's in a relationship with Julio Rodriguez. Surprised to see her being with J-Rod. I was like I thought she was with Davies but it's none of my business lol

Back
Top Bottom