OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Spain wins 2024 Euro Cup and Argentina wins the Copa America

i don’t think it’s a debate that mourinho plays terribly ugly football

he’s a winner though.
except in madrid he failed miserably

he’s a winner though.
Those Real squads didn't play terribly though so he's dead wrong :lol:

His league winners still hold a bunch of records including the most points ever put up in a season with 100 and a stupid +89 GD.

That's when he had young Benz, young ADM, prime Ron, prime Ozil, not yet washed Kaka, Higuain when he was supposed to be the next great Argentina 9, all doing madness :lol:

Not even that otherworldly Messi season, 50 goals in the league, with Pep still at the helm stopped them that season.

There were ugly moments for sure during his tenure but that particular squad wasn't really known for the awful pragma-ball that he served up elsewhere.

Those Real squads didn't play terribly though so he's dead wrong :lol:.

His league winners still hold a bunch of records including the most points ever put up in a season with 100.

That's when he had young Benz, young ADM, prime Ron, prime Ozil, not yet washed Kaka, Higuain when he was supposed to be the next great Argentina 9, all doing madness :lol:

Not even that otherworldly Messi season, 50 goals in the league, with Pep still at the helm stopped them that season.

There were ugly moments for sure during his tenure but that particular squad wasn't really known for the awful pragma-football that he served up elsewhere.
i’m talking about his whole tenure there. with the money they spent on that team he failed miserably

he won 3 trophies in madrid. a league title a copa del rey and a spanish super cup with by far the most expensive squad i. the world and had the 2 most expensive layers. he also got embarrassed in the clasico and resorted to school league tactics to try and keep up. it was sad. it’s not even a debate his time there was a failure.

i’m not gonna even talk about what barca won in that same tenure

Definitely had ugly moments, especially during the Clasicos which were probably the nastiest and most bad blood having ones in recent memory, but those teams were still fun to watch.

Barcelona went through the greatest run in their history, and one of the best in football ever, at the same time so given that context, it was always gonna be hard for anyone to keep up but he tried and did succeed at times. Just not as much as Barca :lol:

I really wouldn’t be mad if City outpriced us here. Mbappe’s contract will be up in 2024 and Haaland’s release clause would be active then too. Also looks like Kroos and Modric will both stay so we’ll have depth and options in midfield.

FtgpKHNX0AQbklv

Geez, Boehly probably pulls Drake curse on Chelsea :lol: :smh:

he’s a winner though.

Dude he failed at what?

Jesus if his time at Madrid is a failure after he set a club record for points and goals scored than your standards must be sky high

People use that term way to often

Yea he must've been talking real reckless to get someone like Mané heated to that point man damn :lol: :wow:

It's a shame though, Sané was their best player yesterday.

Mané has to to start the reverse leg

He is class, but the issue I have is they decided not to pursue any midfielders for the last 3 Years cause Jude was the end goal and now you decide he's too expensive?

this is exactly right. can't say that you can't blame them when no recruitment happened supposedly because of this one player and now they're passing on him.

either way we need about 5 midfielders now.

Slightly nervous for Napoli today without Osimhen...

At least they get the second leg at the Maradona but damn gonna be a battle today.

There have been rumors of him returning back to Pool because Bayern thinks the transfer is a failure and realized he isn’t as fast as years prior at Pool.
What would happen to Gakpo?

Already got him and Nunez being in the fold now along with Diaz and Jota, would make for a crowded front line

Back
Top Bottom