OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Spain wins 2024 Euro Cup and Argentina wins the Copa America

He said he would rather extend his contract with Dortmund for another year for a lesser fee than go to certain other clubs.

So Pool still in it?

JFS also said Haaland and Mbappe were coming to last year and the year before. Who knows with that guy :lol:

Last edited:

IMG_0913.gif

🔝

Kane rumors aplenty this morning LA Diggler LA Diggler

He wants it :evil:

How do you feel about it? Only hang up for me is the transfer fee.

IMG_0913.gif

🔝

He wants it :evil:

How do you feel about it? Only hang up for me is the transfer fee.

Same, 100m for someone turning 30 is always hard to justify but he's never been injury prone so you could see him.maybe having 3-4 more good prime years.

Ideally would want a younger striker like Osimhen but if someone experienced and league proven like Kane is actually available and Spurs are ready to sell then you've got to take a swing.

Still wonder if Levy would be on board but it would be an RVP type signing if he's attainable. A signing Fergie would've tried to move heaven and earth to make

Def gonna try to check that out. First game of preseason, I wonder who will even be there

if you had a 100 million to spend, would kane be the guy to spend it on?
Ideally for someone younger but they'd never allow him to go to another English team without fleecing the hell out of them :lol:

What he provides is worth 100m but his profile isn't. Just gotta hope he'd stay fit well into his 30's like the elite strikers of the last generation have like your Benz's, Lewa's and Dracula's.

Ideally for someone younger but they'd never allow him to go to another English team without fleecing the hell out of them :lol:

What he provides is worth 100m but his profile isn't. Just gotta hope he'd stay fit well into his 30's like the elite strikers of the last generation have like your Benz's, Lewa's and Dracula's.
what other positions do y’all need to fill?

these brands could really do more to merge the streetwear and football markets.
Yea there's so much untapped potential there, I remember that pink Juve kit being a hypebeast staple everywhere a few years back.

I'm surprised brands don't lean into that market with their footy sponsorships more often. There's a lot of demand and money to be made there

what other positions do y’all need to fill?
Striker is no.1 but also CM, GK and CB.

Badly need more depth at CM and CB because whenever there's injuries or suspensions, the whole spine of the team collapses.

A new GK might be a luxury rn given the other needs but if ETH wants to implement his possession style fully, he needs an assertive keeper who's skilled in possession and distribution which isn't what DDG does

Back
Top Bottom