OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Spain wins 2024 Euro Cup and Argentina wins the Copa America

Same, 100m for someone turning 30 is always hard to justify but he's never been injury prone so you could see him.maybe having 3-4 more good prime years.

Ideally would want a younger striker like Osimhen but if someone experienced and league proven like Kane is actually available and Spurs are ready to sell then you've got to take a swing.

Still wonder if Levy would be on board but it would be an RVP type signing if he's attainable. A signing Fergie would've tried to move heaven and earth to make

Yeah can definitely see him being at the top for another 4 years or so. He’ll continue to lose his pace like everyone does but his game was never dependent on that. Would just have to hope he continues to remain healthy.

My thing is that at 100M that eats almost half of our transfer budget if we are assuming it’s around the same as last year. Is it worth it to spend big on a striker and then only be able to get 2-3 more first team quality players in or use that money to get 5-6 players who may not be at that level now but have the potential to be. I started the season thinking the latter, then switched to the former and now after these recent results back to the latter :lol:

If we get new owners or a big increase in transfer budget due to CL qualification then it’s a no brainer for me. Over the last decade there has been two absolute certainties in English football. Citeh finishing in the CL places and Harry Kane scoring 20 plus goals. Guy would get us at least an extra 10 points a season.

Levy’s approval rating has to be at an all-time low and that’s saying something. Imagine if they let him walk for free next year and he goes to Chelsea :lol:

And the Poch to chelsea rumors increasing is apparently holding Kanes response. He wouldn’t mind reuniting with him. I don’t know about be called Judas if he were to go cross town with Chelsea at the bottom of their mountain while other teams are reaching their tops

Yea there's so much untapped potential there, I remember that pink Juve kit being a hypebeast staple everywhere a few years back.

I'm surprised brands don't lean into that market with their footy sponsorships more often. There's a lot of demand and money to be made there

Zoomers need to fix their idea on what is a good hair style. And eyebrow style. Tf is wrong with this kid?
He look like a character straight out of MHA.

Man newcastle finna be a probleeeem next season. Cray how they got them dudes in saudi green kits lol

Wasn’t Levy only willing to let Harry Kane go for like €150M a year and half ago to City?

Levy’s going to want his money. That’s all he cares about.

Congrats to Garnacho, soon to be Madrid legend
IMG_6818.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom