OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Spain wins 2024 Euro Cup and Argentina wins the Copa America

Negotiating tactic to force a summer move?

Might be the biggest L in club history if they lost their :emoji_goat: on a free :sick:

Levy owes it to him to let him go wherever he wants for a nice fee.
But man, I am NOT looking forward to how dog**** our performances will be without Kane's passing and playmaking ability, let alone all the goals he scores :lol:

Roma vs ac milan ended in a tie with both scoring in the 90 plus minute lol

I didn’t see the game but apparently this happened

Their shirt sponsor missed a payment so they went with the slogan of the Holy Roman Empire.

New levels of Mou achieved. Lineage going back centuries confirmed.

We still gotta play Newcastle away and this Brighton squad at home..yea that city came just confirmed the inevitable

Chelsea down another spot because of the Palace result. They could be in real trouble, each of these teams can get something off them
695731FD-8D39-475D-AE69-C6CD94574809.png

Welp

Just gotta beat Nottm Forest. Funny, I don't think we'd get one win from those matches :lol: :smh:

Pity there isn't a All or Nothing docu on Chelsea this season. :lol:

Agreed

I mentioned about it few months ago. It's really a shame that it didn't happen :lol:

:smh:

I cannot wait for a fresh 23/24

I will be in Philly on July 22
FmUmv8NWIAArjte.jpg

Party in Naples all set, Napoli just have to get the job done today.

Maradona would have gone crazy with joy Argentina with the WC and Napoli on the brink of the scudetto.

Haaland scores his 50th 3 mins in after Citeh win a pen.

Just tied Andy Cole and Shearer for the PL record at 34 goals for a season (in 42 games, he owns the current 38 game season record already)

This performance so far deserves a goal or two. Need to improve the final ball
I'm afraid they're using up all the first half juice without much to show for it.

Done a good job nullifying Villa's strengths and playing on the front foot but not sure how long that's gonna last

Back
Top Bottom