OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Spain wins 2024 Euro Cup and Argentina wins the Copa America

No fans did yea we never do when it comes to big format changes :lol: . But the people who run the big/power clubs and feds have always wanted more games between those clubs to increase revenue
this isn't what the big clubs wanted at all

this isn't what the big clubs wanted at all
It kinda is tho they can put flowery words around it all they want but the main goal is more games between big clubs. Didn’t get everything but that was the main thing how and we got to this point.

Russia may have an in by going to the AFC instead of being banned from UEFA. They’re already invited and accepted a Central Asia tournament later this year. If they qualify to the WC thru Asia FIFA can still have a say if they’re allowed to participate or not.

Interesting

Can’t believe this Leicester squad is really about to get relegated. Just two years ago they were a point off champions qualifications, life came at them fast.

It kinda is tho they can put flowery words around it all they want but the main goal is more games between big clubs. Didn’t get everything but that was the main thing how and we got to this point.
its just 2 more games though :lol:

Leicester really done for crazy them Southampton and Everton or Leeds all gonna go down in the same season.

its just 2 more games though :lol:
In the group yea but in the long run it’ll be more. Granted I am assuming they not doing a draw cause that format don’t read like it is and if it’s not a draw those clubs that finish top 8 more times than not gonna face clubs they should beat in the round of 16 setting up some heavy hitter fixtures for the rest of the tournament. I could be wrong about that tho I am making an assumption :lol:

Last edited:
Just did my biggest bet ever on City -1.5 against Chelsea. They can clinch the title, I feel like they’ll put them to bed in the first half
Probably should have waited until after Wednesday’s game but let’s see

Even with my #1 wish, Arsenal losing the title race, coming to fruition, it's not time for me to celebrate yet.
Please lord let the historic Abu Dhabi investment fund Man City miss out on winning the CL again. If I had to pick between Arsenal bottling the league title and Abu Dhabi's investment fund or Qatar's investment fund winning a CL, I'd still prefer Arsenal losing the league but it wouldn't be an easy pick.

Back
Top Bottom