OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Spain wins 2024 Euro Cup and Argentina wins the Copa America

Some of the old school Kappa ones are sick but Umbro did great. Wish kappa or Umbro had the bread to sponsor a club like city still but they can’t. Puma getting it right the last couple years but I still hate this sponsor cause I’m one of those people that can’t do the brand clash thing like Nike shirt adidas shoes or vice versa. Ain’t no dope puma kicks to go with these puma shirts like it would if it was adidas or Nike :smh: :lol:

Don’t even know City kits before like 09. :lol:

I’ll take your word for it.

You see the monstrosity your Braves just did? :smh:

Don’t even know City kits before like 09. :lol:

I’ll take your word for it.

You see the monstrosity your Braves just did? :smh:
I actually like the new braves shirt is nice but it is very uninspired, I’ll cop the hat tho. I wish they got way more creative with it. Hawks and Atlanta united have done some great peach themed shirts braves should’ve went that route

I am not a fan of the v-neck. I do like the move to a more sky blue. But this season's home kits are still the best puma have done.
Will wait for an away kit to decide which to buy next year. But i really hope the away kit has a normal collar.

and yeah agree that the world cup logo is dumb...really really dumb

I actually like the new braves shirt is nice but it is very uninspired, I’ll cop the hat tho. I wish they got way more creative with it. Hawks and Atlanta united have done some great peach themed shirts braves should’ve went that route

No I’m not talking about that. Braves have beautiful uniforms.

Go to the MLB thread. Look at the sponsor they put on the uniform. :lol:

No I’m not talking about that. Braves have beautiful uniforms.

Go to the MLB thread. Look at the sponsor they put on the uniform. :lol:
Just googled it
07E764DF-4F1B-4E72-8480-B9EE9424A990.jpeg

712EBD49-37AC-4CB6-A253-903D5054FA0F.gif

:smh:

I too like that city kit. Best home kit I’ve seen from puma for them

Back
Top Bottom