OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Spain wins 2024 Euro Cup and Argentina wins the Copa America

Luis diaz has a lot of work to do to his game. With this current version of him, I rather him coming off the bench to run at tired legs.

Unless it's an open field due to transition he doesn't impress me. Doesn't combine well with his fullback, supportive ST, nor midfielder. His raw skills gives me hope..
Yeah, I'd rather play Darwin and Jota over him. He has much work to do.

2 matches left, both at home, 1 point needed.
IMG_0910.gif

Sell Jesus, sell Xhaka, buy Osimhen for whatever price De Laurentiis wants. Really can't pretend to be contenders when the actual only contender sells us their own ******* striker and then poaches the world's best.

He was getting a pass for a long time because of his “impact” and “hold up play” well he can hold up at home cause he has had no impact lately.
The WC break and injury really seemed to **** his season up. Not sure what happened but he's completely lost what he had the first 1/3 of the season. Ship him off for a decisive striker or we'll do this same dance next year.

Finally KT is coming in. Better move the whole backline and take out Partey. Embarrassing tactical setup from Arteta. Bald fraud ****.

something is going on at bayern. agent lewa telling kimmich the grass is greener.

Back
Top Bottom