OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Spain wins 2024 Euro Cup and Argentina wins the Copa America

20230520_102422.jpg

20230520_105034.jpg

Last edited:
Luis diaz has a lot of work to do to his game. With this current version of him, I rather him coming off the bench to run at tired legs.

Unless it's an open field due to transition he doesn't impress me. Doesn't combine well with his fullback, supportive ST, nor midfielder. His raw skills gives me hope..

Hoping for Garnacho to come on early in the 2nd half. Sancho not tracking back and not providing much going forward.

Luis diaz has a lot of work to do to his game. With this current version of him, I rather him coming off the bench to run at tired legs.

Unless it's an open field due to transition he doesn't impress me. Doesn't combine well with his fullback, supportive ST, nor midfielder. His raw skills gives me hope..
Didn't realize he's 26, that's getting close to raw skills just being raw skills.

Antony such a frustrating player man.. I’ll never understand being a professional and not having the ability to shoot with both feet

Not expecting much from this game.. our seasons over and Forest still have something to fight for
All about playing for pride today I guess

Back
Top Bottom