OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Spain wins 2024 Euro Cup and Argentina wins the Copa America

Who wins the Euros?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Pep can only do it with the best. And even then he struggles. Most top managers would find the same success if they had the financial backing that he has had which is why I rate Mourinho and Carlo over him because they've done it multiple times with far less.

1686432533349.jpeg

Lukaku was still the most impressive 9 on the pitch today...

Lautaro played himself out of a transfer today, thank god

Kane, Oismhen, Ramos figure it out RM

Great now 2+ new City fans gonna pop up in the ‘23-‘24 footy thread 😡
We need moar. There was this Dortmund/City fan from years back, havent seen him post in a long time. I remember learning the game and taking all the strays back in like 12/13 from all yall when I finally started posting in here.

I remember all them crazy Arsenal and Chelsea guys that were straight up disrespectful in here going back and forth and the amount of Barca/Madrid guys were crazy. It was a wild time in her during Messi and Ronaldo's prime :rofl:

United spent the same as pep and have a fraction of the success but crying..

Crown the man! United are officially the clown franchise in Manchester. Pep just put the dagger in em!

Crown the man! United are officially the clown franchise in Manchester. Pep just put the dagger in em!
Liverpool and City breaking the hearts of the Red side of Manchester for the last 10 years. WATTBA.

Happy for Bernardo Silva and the FUTURE Captain & Legend of Man City, Ruben Dias.

I still remember in 2018 when United fans said they wanted Maguire over Ruben Dias. :lol:

1686433541388.png

1686433495499.png

Won’t argue that. Ain’t no franchise over here pleighboi 😤

Manchester United spent the same (or more) since City came along.

Y’all are just a joke. :lol:
At least Manchester United is an actual club with his history, not an whole *** country's sportswashing vehicle with unlimited wealth. And even then City consistently cheated by pumping money into the club through vastly overinflated sponsorships from companies whose owners just happen to be tied very closely to Sheikh Mansour.
I will never respect a 'club' like City, PSG or modern Newcastle. Those aren't clubs anymore, they're just a country's plaything that they conveniently also use to sportswash.

At least Manchester United is an actual club with his history, not an whole *** country's sportswashing vehicle with unlimited wealth. And even then City consistently cheated by pumping money into the club through vastly overinflated sponsorships from companies whose owners just happen to be tied very closely to Sheikh Mansour.

Yea and at this very moment Manchester United fans are on their knees slurping Qatar to buy the club from the Glazers.

The hypocrisy of this is that most united fans have burned through knee pads hoping for Qatar to win with their bid.

Pep spent a billion, united spent a billion. One club is the king of football, the other is a ghost from the past...

Back
Top Bottom