OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Spain wins 2024 Euro Cup and Argentina wins the Copa America

Who wins the Euros?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
While I view the likes of City, PSG etc as a cancerous disgrace to football, no hate to the players or fans of course. All due respect to them.
GGs and congrats Armada Armada and whoever else I'm forgetting
Don't worry we all have our ethical views on things but ill make one thing clear, I'm only rooting for yall because of Sonny :pimp:

Getting in on a rivals success.. you men are pathetic! Could NEVER be me.
If yall wanna talk history then they're more of yall rivals than ours. Im not from Manchester so the regional rivalry is more for the actual Mancunians and Scousers to bicker back and forth about.

I actually respect Klopp and Liverpool and Chelsea as well for giving us a run since I've been a fan. It's more of a respectful rivalry, and not pure hoping for their downfall like it is for you lot :lol:

Pep’s choke gene was very much alive today, he’s just lucky he had Lukaku to out choke him on the other side.

Long deserving for City though.

Maybe it’s because I really picked up watching the sport in adulthood, but the “sports washing” thing doesn’t really bother me like it does others. As others have said, plenty of other teams spend a lot of money (United, Barca, Madrid, PSG) etc. and none of them pulled this off over the past decade now with such ease.

I am very curious to see what City’s plan for the summer is, every other team has been linked to 10,000 guys already it seems but I pretty much haven’t seen a single rumours with Remsen except for the impending Gundogan/Bernardo departures. Curious to see how they adjust next year, cause they always do.

City fans, enjoy your win. And honestly who cares how teams get their players, you still gotta play the game. The only reason as to why you would fear money backing certain clubs is because it challenges the status quo and hierarchies of teams with history.

Inter had their chances, they didn't capitalize on them. It is what it is.

Pep’s choke gene was very much alive today, he’s just lucky he had Lukaku to out choke him on the other side.

Long deserving for City though.

Maybe it’s because I really picked up watching the sport in adulthood, but the “sports washing” thing doesn’t really bother me like it does others. As others have said, plenty of other teams spend a lot of money (United, Barca, Madrid, PSG) etc. and none of them pulled this off over the past decade now with such ease.

I am very curious to see what City’s plan for the summer is, every other team has been linked to 10,000 guys already it seems but I pretty much haven’t seen a single rumours with Remsen except for the impending Gundogan/Bernardo departures. Curious to see how they adjust next year, cause they always do.
We need to sign one winger, (Leao) 👀 that should be priority #1. I dont think Kayky/Palmer is ready yet. Alvarez, Mahrez and Foden can still be interchangeable in midfield as long as Rodri and KBD start.

Would like an actual LB as well. We been missing once since Mendy was serviceable.

Fair play to the City fans on here over the years, congrats on a crowning achievement of a decade of being the best team in the land.

Personal feelings/morality arguments aside, been objectively the best side on the pitch for a few years now and Pep is on that upper echelon all time. Him + those resources and structure was always gonna be unstoppable :lol: :smh:

For the other rival fans using a historic achievement to still keep United rent free in their heads is as cute as it is shameless :lol:

I’ll say the is for the last time. It’s not about spending money. It’s about how you even have that money. Y’all blurring the lines when it’s really clear

I say that to say again congrats city. I’ve said enough about the 115 sanctions y’all have faced. Now’s not the time.. enjoy

Man I love these guys I love this club. I need to appreciate this pep era cause the dominance won’t be like this when he is gone.

Centurions
Back 2 back
Domestic quadruple
Three peat
Treble

Just man…..

You know how I feel about your fake *** ****ty *** punk *** club. But shoutout to you bruh, enjoy.
I expect nothing else my guy glad we did the treble going though y’all made it that ounce more sweeter
IMG_2461.gif

Congrats to City on the Treble. Can't deny they have looked the part of strongest team for a while.
Would like to see how the Borges guy does on the wings for the main squad.

Man I love these guys I love this club. I need to appreciate this pep era cause the dominance won’t be like this when he is gone.

Centurions
Back 2 back
Domestic quadruple
Three peat
Treble

Just man…..
Exactly. I take it for granted all the time because you never know when it could be the last. We're building our history while others are living in their past and I don't want that to be me yet.

Even the 2 other PL titles with the iconic Gerard slip and Aguero goal eclipses all the bad memories of the Champions League. Most of the time, we were eliminated on away goals anyways but this was the cherry on top. Even if we never win again, having all these memories will last a lifetime.

Pep and those boys did something historic today
But I’m also a hater so **** them :lol:

I work night shift, so I usually take off to watch the CL. But this is the first time that I didn’t. Usually I would be tight but between work and graduate school, I’ve missed out on so many matches this season. Will probably watch the replay at some point

Been a wild year for Arab money. Success of Qatar World Cup, of Newcastle, City winning, Saudi league snatching players, etc.

Feels like it could just be the beginning too.

Back
Top Bottom