OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Spain wins 2024 Euro Cup and Argentina wins the Copa America

Who wins the Euros?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Been a wild year for Arab money. Success of Qatar World Cup, of Newcastle, City winning, Saudi league snatching players, etc.

Feels like it could just be the beginning too.

Idk if they will reach the heights that they hope for like being a top league anytime soon but their influence is definitely felt

Pep and those boys did something historic today
But I’m also a hater so **** them :lol:

I work night shift, so I usually take off to watch the CL. But this is the first time that I didn’t. Usually I would be tight but between work and graduate school, I’ve missed out on so many matches this season. Will probably watch the replay at some point
Keep up the grind my guy, I can't even celebrate the win because I gotta study for finals next week too. Haven't been able to do much but look at my phone and post here when I need a break.

Pep barely beat Inter while managing an country-owned investment fund with unlimited wealth and fraudulent sponsorships.
Some of the absolute best players in the world, even on the bench. Mou got Roma, a club with financial issues and FFP restrictions, to a Europa League final. Pep manages a club with unlimited wealth and financial fraud on top of that.
I do agree that Pep is probably the best manager in the world, but he can't hold a candle to some of Mou's achievements because Pep only manages extremely dominant clubs filled with absolute top tier players (Barca, Bayern) or a literal pay to win 'club' with unlimited wealth (City), whereas Mourinho actually challenges himself.

Do I think Mou's football is more enjoyable to watch? Absolutely not lol, no one would argue that. But Mou's achievements in the CL (Porto, Inter) are far beyond what Pep has or will ever achieve. The reason I tend to agree that Pep is a better manager overall is that he has a very visible transformative effect on his players, particularly the ones that aren't world class. You look at how Akanji has changed, or Nathan Ake, the lesser players in the squad.
You don't really see that with Mou, he's more pragmatic and his style doesn't really have a clear identity.

As far as his achievements go though, I don't think there's any real debate that Mou's achievements in Europe are forever beyond anything Pep has or will achieve.
lol someone is hurt. sorry bro not reading your sad essay. pep >

football won. that’s why mou is stuck managing roma in the europa league

ronaldo lost.
france lost.
mourinho lost
inter lost
madrid lost

tough year for nt.

Been a wild year for Arab money. Success of Qatar World Cup, of Newcastle, City winning, Saudi league snatching players, etc.

Feels like it could just be the beginning too.
falling on deaf ears for premier league folks. they are ok with oil money as long as it’s their oil money. all this crying and hating is hilarious. pep is the best manager the premier league has ever seen. changed the whole league and turned it in to ligue one

i wanna hear all the outage about newcastle since y’all here crying and lashing out cause city won
meanwhile y’all are praising benz cause of his fat contract. and then united fans crossing their fingers the qatari group comes and saves them

the fake outrage is hilarious. just say you are mad cause pep is the best manager you’ve ever seen and you don’t like it when HE wins

Well at least their next season jersey is nice. When chelsea won we didn’t know what it was. I think it’s ugly but I still had to buy it with the patches:smh::lol:

Shoutout Stonesy, Dias and the man who should be getting more love imo, Ederson :pimp:

Julian having himself a career already :wow: :pimp:

1686448061725.jpeg

1686448277314.jpeg

Pep is lucky Inzaghi is not a real coach and inter were timid on attack.

Dzeko thought he was still playing for citeh. Different outcome if Lukaku started.

My kids were going bananas all day and I couldn’t watch the final at the start. So I went off the grid for a few hours and caught the unspoiled replay on paramount+…. Video replay pulled up at 5+ hours so I thought it was for a sure an extra time and penalty match. I was just ready for the city choke job in the added time. It never happened :lol:

i wanna hear all the outage about newcastle since y’all here crying and lashing out cause city won
meanwhile y’all are praising benz cause of his fat contract. and then united fans crossing their fingers the qatari group comes and saves them

the fake outrage is hilarious. just say you are mad cause pep is the best manager you’ve ever seen and you don’t like it when HE wins
You are too smart to be this stupid man … no one cared when he did it anywhere else because those clubs (to include your own) actually earn their money. The issue is the cheating don’t try and muddy the waters for a manager that left you. That’s my issue with you Barca Stan’s, that still tie your wagon to Peps train. His successes are NOT YOURS. Barca fans celebrating this more than city’s fans.. disgusting behavior.

You are too smart to be this stupid man … no one cared when he did it anywhere else because those clubs (to include your own) actually earn their money. The issue is the cheating don’t try and muddy the waters for a manager that left you. That’s my issue with you Barca Stan’s, that still tie your wagon to Peps train. His successes are NOT YOURS. Barca fans celebrating this more than city’s fans.. disgusting behavior.
lol @ actually earning their money. you really wanna play morals for billionaires vs billionaires.
what are you gonna do when the qatari’s buy united?

and this has nothing to do with barca just like it has nothing to do with united
just hold the L. the crying is sad

lol what are you gonna do when the qatari’s buy united?
Support my club. They won’t need to inflate our books for us. We already make enough.. we do this same circle every couple months and you men ignore this. Just like y’all ignore the reasons the glazers suck. It’s the same wash rinse repeat.

lol @ actually earning their money. you really wanna play morals for billionaires vs billionaires.
what are you gonna do when the qatari’s buy united?

and this has nothing to do with barca just like it has nothing to do with united
just hold the L. the crying is sad
the club… the club earns the money. You drunk? You not normally this slow, pep brings the worst outta you. Mans can’t even read. Or maybe you can’t fathom a club that doesn’t need to sell its future to earn enough money to function? Pulling levers left and right

Cry? I was in here giving the city fans their flowers.. miss me with that emotional argument. It’s tired and lame

Last edited:
GG Citeh. That CL was coming sooner or later

As for Newcastle...we have 0 Newcastle supporters here in this thread so far. Let's see who jumps on the bandwagon when they put that blood money to use :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom