OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Spain wins 2024 Euro Cup and Argentina wins the Copa America

Who wins the Euros?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
hell yeah i did especially for that price.
it’s a dope card. i put him at cm and he’s got great pace for his lengthy size. passing and dribbling are A1 but his strength is really impressive. he gets on the ball and just shrugs off tackles.

he’s my best midfielder now
Kinda want to do him to replace TT vieira already lol. Had the worst weekend league and he was to blame bcz he tad too slow vs all the op cards. And from all players on my team, his passing was the worst! I feel busquets can swap with him . Decisions decisions hmm.

Kinda want to do him to replace TT vieira already lol. Had the worst weekend league and he was to blame bcz he tad too slow vs all the op cards. And from all players on my team, his passing was the worst! I feel busquets can swap with him . Decisions decisions hmm.
do it. you won’t regret it

Where does Pep go after City? Only Club teams that could give him the same resources would be PSG and Newcastle. Try his hand at an NT but 2025 isn't enough time to mesh a WC team.

Where does Pep go after City? Only Club teams that could give him the same resources would be PSG and Newcastle. Try his hand at an NT but 2025 isn't enough time to mesh a WC team.
he’s probably going to take a sabbatical.
picking up a national team right after the world cup is ideal.

Grealish lookin like he setting BAC records
4982d280-8198-4a8a-b6c8-4037807ddd37.jpeg

A lot United fans on their knees today. Once again another day without a dry mouth. Never seen such a run.

Only way I could see Utd getting 60M for Sancho is to another EPL team.
There seems to be a silent agreement understanding the need to inflate "Englishmen" price tags.

Meanwhile, Mbappe and Zlatan did The Wave, which apparently is still a thing 😅, at Roland Garros on Sunday.

celebrities-at-the-2023-french-open-day-fifteen.webp

Back
Top Bottom