OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Spain wins 2024 Euro Cup and Argentina wins the Copa America

Who wins the Euros?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Kroenke really has his Denver Nuggets 1 game away from winning their first title today. And last year his Hockey team Avalanche won the Stanley Cup. And the LA Rams won the Super Bowl two years ago:sick:.

And Arsenal spursed it

Kroenke really has his Denver Nuggets 1 game away from winning their first title today. And last year his Hockey team Avalanche won the Stanley Cup. And the LA Rams won the Super Bowl two years ago:sick:.

And Arsenal spursed it
Nah it means we're next.....

afkgaming%2Fimport%2Fmedia%2Fimages%2F64144-5f5d9b481fe5863c196d3441322ab983.jpeg

And Arsenal spursed it

Arsenal is the weak link in Stan’s portfolio :rofl:

lol someone is hurt. sorry bro not reading your sad essay. pep >

football won. that’s why mou is stuck managing roma in the europa league
Hurt? :lol:
I said I agree that Pep is the best manager in football. That is not mutually exclusive with the fact that Mourinho, whose pragmatic football is far less enjoyable, has accomplished far more impressive achievements in Europe than Pep has or ever will.

i wanna hear all the outage about newcastle since y’all here crying and lashing out cause city won
meanwhile y’all are praising benz cause of his fat contract. and then united fans crossing their fingers the qatari group comes and saves them

the fake outrage is hilarious. just say you are mad cause pep is the best manager you’ve ever seen and you don’t like it when HE wins
At least Manchester United is an actual club with his history, not an whole *** country's sportswashing vehicle with unlimited wealth. And even then City consistently cheated by pumping money into the club through vastly overinflated sponsorships from companies whose owners just happen to be tied very closely to Sheikh Mansour.
I will never respect a 'club' like City, PSG or modern Newcastle. Those aren't clubs anymore, they're just a country's plaything that they conveniently also use to sportswash.

i wanna hear all the outage about newcastle since y’all here crying and lashing out cause city won
meanwhile y’all are praising benz cause of his fat contract. and then united fans crossing their fingers the qatari group comes and saves them

the fake outrage is hilarious. just say you are mad cause pep is the best manager you’ve ever seen and you don’t like it when HE wins
Pep is a good manager, and very well regarded. However, that has only been demonstrated with a stacked team. In fact, the argument can be made that he's questionable in crunch time. He had a stacked team and lossed against Tottenham in 2018/19. He had a stacked team and lossed against Madrid last year.

He won by a slight margin with a overtly stacked team against an okay Inter Milan squad. I'd like to see him take over a squad that doesn't already some history of dominance. And see if he can build them up.

WELP

Can't tell me Flo didn't have a hand in this with the way the Kane interest cooled down immediately :lol:

Pep is a good manager, and very well regarded. However, that has only been demonstrated with a stacked team. In fact, the argument can be made that he's questionable in crunch time. He had a stacked team and lossed against Tottenham in 2018/19. He had a stacked team and lossed against Madrid last year.

He won by a slight margin with a overtly stacked team against an okay Inter Milan squad. I'd like to see him take over a squad that doesn't already some history of dominance. And see if he can build them up.

I still think not winning with Bayern was a travesty. But I'm biased.

This is just out of hand. Pep has been the cause of pain for me over years so I'm suppose to hate this man. What I'm seeing is the goal post being moved daily. The argument prior to this was win the champs league without messi, man did in style by doing the treble, winning 5 out of 6 premier leagues.
The Barcelona treble he won with has 11 academy players, including one being who many call the GOAT. There wasn't a transfer over 35m on that squad.

The praise given to Fergie for achieving this is with a rare class of 92. Here are the parallels, both Barcelona and Man united are hemorrhaging finances these days without those golden classes: 92 with becks, giggs etc, and Barcelona with xavi, messi, puyol, etc.

Some of you will carry on until you get to a point where you're asking Pep to win without his tactics board. This strawman argument is so weak, you sound like 10 year old girls.
We all want this backing at our clubs, this structure, this success, and this manager.

Back
Top Bottom