OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Spain wins 2024 Euro Cup and Argentina wins the Copa America

Who wins the Euros?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
FyC6wiDWYAA_9MB

And #7 is available

7cb8eca5b2ce16b68fce92ee63d37866.gif
Mbappe giving up a season of European football in his prime?

giphy.gif

Need Kronke to open up the checkbook after the nuggets win tonight
Hasn’t been as stingy as in the past to be fair though

Need Kronke to open up the checkbook after the nuggets win tonight
Hasn’t been as stingy as in the past to be fair though
He already is :lol:, you guys are about to lock up Rice

Most expensive British transfer ever if the details are true

Realistically how much does mbappe with one year left on his contract go for? Over a 100 for sure but how far over

Realistically how much does mbappe with one year left on his contract go for? Over a 100 for sure but how far over
If Spurs aren't entertaining less than 100m for 29 y/o Kane, then at least 150-200 for 24 y/o Mbappé

Apparently his plan was to get a fee for P$G when he leaves instead of going for free. This is the only summer they'd be able to cash out with the news he won't expend

Yea here we go with the Mbappe Transfer Saga again.

IF PSG decide to sell it wont be for less than 180M

They gave Vini the 7 too soon :lol:

Nah he saw Haaland win a CL and Vini get the 7 and was like enough is enough :lol:
Why is he writing a letter, football is so dramatic

I think to cover his *** by having something formally on the record so the fan base and city of Paris doesn’t say he screwed them and left them with nothing.

Also maybe doesn’t want to deal with the potential wrath and hard line negotiations/pressure of the Qataris in person.

This is just out of hand. Pep has been the cause of pain for me over years so I'm suppose to hate this man. What I'm seeing is the goal post being moved daily. The argument prior to this was win the champs league without messi, man did in style by doing the treble, winning 5 out of 6 premier leagues.
The Barcelona treble he won with has 11 academy players, including one being who many call the GOAT. There wasn't a transfer over 35m on that squad.

The praise given to Fergie for achieving this is with a rare class of 92. Here are the parallels, both Barcelona and Man united are hemorrhaging finances these days without those golden classes: 92 with becks, giggs etc, and Barcelona with xavi, messi, puyol, etc.

Some of you will carry on until you get to a point where you're asking Pep to win without his tactics board. This strawman argument is so weak, you sound like 10 year old girls.
We all want this backing at our clubs, this structure, this success, and this manager.

Think this is a bit of revolutionist history. The criticism was he seems to lend his hand to situations that are maximum idea, this was stated back when he was linked with Bayern. The can't win with Messi thing is fairly new. If he decides to take up an NT, he's not the type to take up the Dutch or Mexico. It's probably going to be Brazil which is stacked for the foreseeable future. Not to take away from the fact he's a great manager but seems advised to taking on a challenging situation.

Zidane seems to have that too. I find it interesting he's turned down a few high profile offers.

Back
Top Bottom