OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Spain wins 2024 Euro Cup and Argentina wins the Copa America

Who wins the Euros?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Your last 12 posts have been a mixture of celebrating City's win and backing Pep. @Armada just needs to mail you a shirt at this point.
Many different club supporters have told them congratulations. I didn't celebrate anything, you're exaggeration is embarrassing.

Tell you what, continue to say what you want for likes and reactions. Good night kind sir.

Many different club supporters have told them congratulations. I didn't celebrate anything, you're exaggeration is embarrassing.

Tell you what, continue to say what you want for likes and reactions. Good night kind sir.

The fact that you have to lie is embarrassing. Piss off.

Glory Hunter 2.png
Glory Hunter.png

The fact that you have to lie is embarrassing. Piss off.

Glory Hunter 2.png
Glory Hunter.png
Dummy where do you see anything about city and celebrating Man city. Read my messages specifically and then read what you accuse me of and come back.

Quit the loser behavior and grow up.

Dummy where do you see anything about city and celebrating Man city. Read my messages specifically and then read what you accuse me of and come back.

Quit the loser behavior and grow up.
The moment the game was finished you were praising Pep and city. Keep it pushing chump. Didn't you say you were done responding?

Would never be. I have one club I support period. LIVERPOOL. Nothing in French league, la liga, German league, Portuguese league, Australia league. Liverpool FC

Now go do something productive with your life.
You're arguing with the person you deemed "nonproductive" despite saying you were done talking to me. Clearly, you're the one struggling with being productive. Weirdo.

Cant lie I’m not looking forward to Man U with an oil daddy
They could be a problem again

If anything maybe they will hire competent people to run the club

Like Bantz Lord T Bantz Lord T said we don’t need any money, just people who care how about what happens on the pitch

Someone can correct me but iirc Ligue 1 doesn’t alllow RCs
That is partially correct. It's illegal to put release clauses in player contracts in French Football, however, you can still create a side contract between the player a the club that would make it legal.

Last edited:
Hats off to Pep and Man City, just been a damn team on a mission.

As for Mbappe’s contract, it’s only until the end of next season anyways right? He has all the leverage if he refuses to extend, so if not this summer then they’ll let him bounce in January for sure.

Back
Top Bottom