OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Spain wins 2024 Euro Cup and Argentina wins the Copa America

Who wins the Euros?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

C7B974ED-C694-4D07-8268-DC61194DCDA2.jpeg

This is just out of hand. Pep has been the cause of pain for me over years so I'm suppose to hate this man. What I'm seeing is the goal post being moved daily. The argument prior to this was win the champs league without messi, man did in style by doing the treble, winning 5 out of 6 premier leagues.
The Barcelona treble he won with has 11 academy players, including one being who many call the GOAT. There wasn't a transfer over 35m on that squad.

The praise given to Fergie for achieving this is with a rare class of 92. Here are the parallels, both Barcelona and Man united are hemorrhaging finances these days without those golden classes: 92 with becks, giggs etc, and Barcelona with xavi, messi, puyol, etc.

Some of you will carry on until you get to a point where you're asking Pep to win without his tactics board. This strawman argument is so weak, you sound like 10 year old girls.
We all want this backing at our clubs, this structure, this success, and this manager.
You're rambling to the wrong person. Me and you never had no discussion on Pep. If you looking to glory hunt, just switch sides with your chest out instead of making **** up.

Pep has only taken over squads that were already built for success. That is a fact. He took a Barcelona squad that already was built for success. The Barceolona squad that Pep took over wasn't just academy players. He had Henry, Eto, Deco, Ronaldinho, Abidal etc.

You're rambling to the wrong person. Me and you never had no discussion on Pep. If you looking to glory hunt, just switch sides with your chest out instead of making **** up.

Pep has only taken over squads that were already built for success. That is a fact. He took a Barcelona squad that already was built for success. The Barceolona squad that Pep took over wasn't just academy players. He had Henry, Eto, Deco, Ronaldinho, Abidal etc.
This isn't the first time you've mentioned switching sides to me. Just disagree with the comment and move. Unlike other liverpool fans in here, I'm not cheering for teams in other leagues, it's Liverpool or bust for me. Never forget tha.
I was generally speaking you were just the most recent one taking shots at the guy. I reply to the flagrant ones when I see them, the pages just move to fast sometimes in this thread.

This isn't the first time you've mentioned switching sides to me. Just disagree with the comment and move. Unlike other liverpool fans in here, I'm not cheering for teams in other leagues, it's Liverpool or bust for me. Never forget tha.
I was generally speaking you were just the most recent one taking shots at the guy. I reply to the flagrant ones when I see them, the pages just move to fast sometimes in this thread.

By0K7WlCUAA9U72.jpg

I’ve agreed with tomdiginson tomdiginson all along. You smell like a fraud.

For the losers in this thread- stop crying about the man and his success, wouldn't be crying if he were doing it at your club.

Instead of crying about it, I'm here visualizing/fantasizing how can Liverpool get there in the next 3-5 years.

Hmm nay. some Reddit threads is doing a black out today and think tomorrow for some lil protest thing. Bcz reddit want to do some dumb **** with other apps that were made for reddit

Ah no wonder

Thanks for letting me know

I still think not winning with Bayern was a travesty. But I'm biased.
Bayern was a prime example of if Pep doesn't have it his way to the T, he is unable to win it. That Bayern squad was stacked, but he was still unable to utilize it to max capacity and win a champions league with them.

I noticed that you have been hanging out with the City Cats Bantz Lord T Bantz Lord T supports Inter and Boca for sentimental reasons but has been a fan of Liverpool for many years. These teams are from different leagues. You other hand sound like a devoted supporter of City and Pep.

Bayern was a prime example of if Pep doesn't have it his way to the T, he is unable to win it. That Bayern squad was stacked, but he was still unable to utilize it to max capacity and win a champions league with them.

I noticed that you have been hanging out with the City Cats Bantz Lord T Bantz Lord T supports Inter and Boca for sentimental reasons but has been a fan of Liverpool for many years. These teams are from different leagues. You other hand sound like a devoted supporter of City and Pep.
I acknowledge Greatness and I've said before in here. The receipts are there.
You don't like it keep crying. I wonder what you were saying when united and Fergie had their dominance, lemme guess they pay refs..

Sentiments aside, it's easy to hide behind inter when we're not as great. This sesson. Worse he questions my club in here but DMs is another way. You can't chat to me bout my one and only club when you repping 3 clubs.

I acknowledge Greatness and I've said before in here. The receipts are there.
You don't like it keep crying. I wonder what you were saying when united and Fergie had their dominance, lemme guess they pay refs..

Sentiments aside, it's easy to hide behind inter when we're not as great. This sesson. Worse he questions my club in here but DMs is another way. You can't chat to me bout my one and only club when you repping 3 clubs.
I rate Fergie more than I do Pep. Fergie built United. He didn't inherit it. Doesn't mean I'm going to snuggle up to United man dem.

I rate Fergie more than I do Pep. Fergie built United. He didn't inherit it. Doesn't mean I'm going to snuggle up to United man dem.
I spoke about the manager and his success. Where you see me and united/city fan snuggled?
I'll say it again, I'm fantasizing about how liverpool can do that if not better, in the next 3-5 years.

Don't let the hype get to you.

I spoke about the manager and his success. Where you see me and united/city fan snuggled?
I'll say it again, I'm fantasizing about how liverpool can do that if not better, in the next 3-5 years.

Don't let the hype get to you.
Your last 12 posts have been a mixture of celebrating City's win and backing Pep. Armada Armada just needs to mail you a shirt at this point.

Back
Top Bottom