OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Spain wins 2024 Euro Cup and Argentina wins the Copa America

Who wins the Euros?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What incentive does RM have to drop bags for Mbappe and not just wait until next year? The threat that some other team might buy him? Even though he seems like he wants RM. He really going to sign for Chelsea? or anyone else that is willing to drop the cash? You what pay $180M for him and hope he resigns with you? Knowing he will just leave after a year for RM?

And what does RM do? You aren't moving Vini to the right side. You play Mbappe on the right? or as a 9?
We have 2 forwards going in to next season….

Live look at United fans across the world:

hopium_cover.jpg

How has the MLS managed to rustle your jimmies so hard? Have your Saudi bosses stopped sending checks after Messi made his Miami announcement?

Jesus Christ the MLS has been a joke in here since I came in 2013 and now you weirdos want me to take it seriously.

There is no greater detriment to the future of American Soccer than the MLS. None.

For everything I say about Saudi I’m not watching that **** either. TF? And they’re actually signing guys who actually want to play. :lol:

Just read the article. Said ya sent the offer. Of course too little of offer and got rejected. But flo is willing to play with it if its over 80
They aren't credible sources. Liverpool also sent a bid last summer and a few months back. They rejected a bid last year summer for 80+ mil. Plus, we're not in the Champions league. The player wouldn't leave Madrid to come to a questionable situation at Liverpool. Yes, they bounced back towards the end of the season, but they need a number of transfers(which is in progress) and you don't know how the squad will turn out come the start of the season.

It be the same press telling us we broke and then linking us to every player under the sun. Then naive fans like Coupé It Coupé It buying it all up. I hate transfer windows as a United fan.

I for one have ZERO desire for Mbappe at United. Too much of a circus

Also Netflix trying to capitalize off the social injustice vini is suffering… gross stuff

It be the same press telling us we broke and then linking us to every player under the sun. Then naive fans like Coupé It Coupé It buying it all up. I hate transfer windows as a United fan.

I’m not eating it up. I’m just throwing it out there. How ridiculous this all is.

I think you missed the whole Tic-Tac Summer where I won. It was hilarious.

I will revoice my distaste for what Mbappe did on the last go-around.

While any team would be stupid to reject him, I do not want him after that circus.

I deff didn’t miss it. I swear coupe was the one saying he was gone to Madrid?

Back
Top Bottom