OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Spain wins 2024 Euro Cup and Argentina wins the Copa America

Who wins the Euros?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
9 years ago today

20230613_160243.jpg

20230613_160419.jpg

20230613_160623.jpg

20230613_160246.jpg

20230613_160426.jpg

Looking at it, should Madrid even make a bid? Saw PSG is asking for 200 but why pay anything when it's know he's not going to renew? The only club I could see offer 200 is city and he's made it clear the next stop is Madrid. Why not wait and pay nothing?

By the way, does anyone know what Haaland's true cost to City was? Keeping seeing a 51M release clause but have seen talk the agent fees alone was that.

When I think of an elite 9 I often think of the big man in the middle. Benz, Kane, Lewa, Haaland, Zlatan. Someone that welcomes banging (pause) with physical CBs campaign after campaign, season after season. And can play with their back to goal.

Real need to just go after Kane this summer

IMG_1137.jpeg

Oh, you rate Kane now, heh?
IMG_0462.png

To answer your Mbappe question, for most matches he is part of a strike partnership, but he doesn’t play like a ST or a CF for that matter. The most accurate description of his position the last two years would be LF.

The first heat map is Mbappe, second is Vini. You can see that Mbappe likes to operate from the left side and play in the half space, whereas Vini goes down the wing more.
IMG_1143.jpeg

IMG_1144.jpeg

Can he play the 9 over the course of a season? He could, but he would hate it and wouldn’t be the same player you’ve seen in the CL.

Spending 200Ms on the best left sided attacker when you already have the 2nd best left sided attacker is some Madrid type ****. Wild.

I hope Mbappe stays until next winter at least. Need to see the man in person, in his prime, while I'm in Paris.

Looking at it, should Madrid even make a bid? Saw PSG is asking for 200 but why pay anything when it's know he's not going to renew? The only club I could see offer 200 is city and he's made it clear the next stop is Madrid. Why not wait and pay nothing?

By the way, does anyone know what Haaland's true cost to City was? Keeping seeing a 51M release clause but have seen talk the agent fees alone was that.

Because we have no attackers, and unfortunately we’re not allowed to have a “Throw Away” season where we arent really competing for anything.

So wait a season and do what? Spend 100M on Kane? What happens next season when Mbappe is free?

Back
Top Bottom