OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Spain wins 2024 Euro Cup and Argentina wins the Copa America

Who wins the Euros?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Where is heggy's do people rate James Madison? I know some are very high on him but i haven't seen enough to know if he is class or just a roll player. Like is he better then Tielemans?

Kroenke has been collecting chips in the US, needs to cut the check for Mbappe now...

Kroenke has been collecting chips in the US, needs to cut the check for Mbappe now...
yes-evil.gif

A frontline of Gabi - Mbappe - Saka with Ode behind them is like 60 goals a year right there.

Don't be silly. You still want him.

It’s very weird how RM fans act like Mbappe is one of their own.

When he’s literally the most Suburban French Parisian there is.

“OMG he wanted to stay home for a couple more years…..my vagina hurtssss”

Of course I'll still be glad if/when he's brought in. I will never say no to a 50-goal a season guy. I'm not dumb.

I won't be as excited were it to be Haaland, etc. Mbappe is that grain of salt guy.

Of course I'll still be glad if/when he's brought in. I will never say no to a 50-goal a season guy. I'm not dumb.

I won't be as excited were it to be Haaland, etc. Mbappe is that grain of salt guy.

The smart move actually is Haaland. Because you guys need a real number 9.

But RM love the “stars” more sometimes.

And Mbappe “tiene mas personalidade”. No doubt he’d pack the Bernabéu more in signing day.

I know, I'm just addressing Coupe's hypothetical point of who'd be a bigger fan favorite over there.

It’s was a good point.

But they’ve been sooo OBSESSED with Mbappe for so lonngggg that I think it would be the bigger move for them. Since like 2017-18. Getting him would be like winning a trophy.

I thinking’s different in this case, even if Haaland fits better on the field.

It's still Mbappe, Mbappe before last summer is seen as madridsta for however true it is. There's an obsession. Haaland is seen as a generational that would be great to have.

Good news for City fans tho. I don’t see Haaland joining up with Mbappe at all.

So maybe he stays at City.

Where else would he go? Barça? Don’t make piss myself.

Back
Top Bottom