OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Spain wins 2024 Euro Cup and Argentina wins the Copa America

Who wins the Euros?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Screenshot_20230624-175330_Instagram~2.jpg

United is missing out. The amount of shirt sales with Mount on the team, the transfer would practically pay for itself. Why wouldn't they want another fixture in the English national team leading their squad?

Half of the United fans in here would buy the Mount kit too :lol:

Curious. Was south Florida a popular tourist destination for foreigners in the 80s and 90s?

Feel like this is a recent thing that started in the 2000s. Maybe the 94 world cup and 96 Olympics played a part in putting more eyes on it.

Good, much better player and fit

With you on better player, but I’m going with the better fit being the player the manager wanted first.

Caicedo would be a great signing just like Casemiro was. But it’s been concerning that in both cases the alternative did not share a similar profile with the first option. EtH has proven himself to be flexible in approach, but I would much rather he get the first choice so that he can implement his true vision. And if you can’t get those players, identify someone that has the same qualities and get them. If we can’t get Mount no reason why we shouldn’t be after Jacob Ramsey, who I believe has a higher ceiling anyway.

Hope we get Mount without paying over the odds in the end.

Back
Top Bottom