OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Spain wins 2024 Euro Cup and Argentina wins the Copa America

Who wins the Euros?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We’re 90 miles away from Cuba. The gateway to latin america. You think only Americans came to vacation here until the early 2000s?
Damn. I should get more specific. Europeans. Especially footballers. They used to go to the south of france or the Mediterranean islands. South Florida wasn't on the radar back then.

Damn. I should get more specific. Europeans. Especially footballers. They used to go to the south of france or the Mediterranean islands. South Florida wasn't on the radar back then.

Gotchu. I can say this, Spaniards have always loved visiting here because it’s easy for them language-wise. I have always noticed a lot of French tourists down here as well.

People don't know what money laundering is.

Selling players that didn't work out, bought with money that was held by a legitimate business to business partners that are looking to acquire recognizable brand name players with their own funds gained through their businesses isn't money laundering.

Convenient? Definitely. Illegal? No.

Arsenal been buying our retirement home level players for a few seasons now, it keeps them in London so they won't relocate their families and gives them guys to fill whatever role they feel they're lacking. Why is there no criticism there?

but apparently barca are FINISHED though
yet the captain of this years champions league winners turned down everyone to join barca. and the captain of the other finalist wants to join barca too
meanwhile everyone wants to leave psg. must be hard becoming a fan of psg in 2021

Back
Top Bottom