OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Spain wins 2024 Euro Cup and Argentina wins the Copa America

Who wins the Euros?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think things are most likely financial for Mbappe but I’m starting to wonder if there’s a personal element that he’s trying to leave for free with a letter dated to summer ‘22.

From

To

20230707_152709.jpg

:lol:

Got kroos last night boys. He is picture perfect. His passes are sooo good. And trying out my fullbacks. They are the best ive used this fifa. Camvinga is PERFECT. I did the fut bday cantona last night too. He was good but missed plenty of sitters. When i got kroos needed to bench him becuase couldnt fit him in with kroos and company. Was trying out a midfield of goretezka and musiala with vieira and contanoa up top. By far best fifa ive played all year. Whish i can fit them in still with kroos but the fowards positions are messing me up and kroos has no cm position because of SS card smh.
IMG_0258.jpeg

Related to the talk the other day about Brazilian coaches R9 had some insight speaking on Vinicius and Brazilian coaching

"They didn't prepare Vinicius or improve his technique fundamentally well enough in Brazil. He couldn't control the ball with his left foot at all when he first arrived at Madrid! Now he's one of the best."

"He arrived without tuning, everyone thought in Madrid he would be sent back to Brazil after some time with the B team."

"He has gone from water to wine in 2 years. They didn't train him properly in Flamengo."

"Brazil will make the leap in 5-6 years. Coaching and methodology courses have already begun and the federation has invested a lot. It's not talked about much, perhaps because the federation's image is a bit damaged but it will change the level of football in our country."

Seems to point at their being a problem with Brazilian coaches training and what they consider important to work on.

What did you expect? Didn't him and the chick get back together?
Was reported that the club wanted him to go on loan instead of coming right back into the team so was expecting something.

Just feels Atalanta is mad random :lol:, could be a sweetener though in the deal for their young Danish striker

To answer your question, yea they're engaged and expecting a baby soon. Seemingly that ugly chapter is behind both of them

Yeah I would think the loan of Mason will help with Rasmus.. however, this is utd and our football directors are idiots.

New contract for Saliba today
Nelson yesterday
Havertz already announced
Timber medical today
Rice medical this weekend

Far cry from that summer where we only signed Cech :smh:

DDD9945A-E571-469C-9E37-6F795D9FA698.jpeg

600 mil spent since Arteta came in. Only a few misses in there tbh. It was necessary though, if you see the squad he inherited especially the defense you can only laugh
But I think he needs a trophy this season. Going into the new season I just hope we don’t drop back down to Europa and get knocked out again :lol:

Last edited:
New contract for Saliba today
Nelson yesterday
Havertz already announced
Timber medical today
Rice medical this weekend

Far cry from that summer where we only signed Cech :smh:

DDD9945A-E571-469C-9E37-6F795D9FA698.jpeg

600 mil spent since Arteta came in. Only a few misses in there tbh. It was necessary though, if you see the squad he inherited especially the defense you can only laugh
But I think he needs a trophy this season. Going into the new season I just hope we don’t drop back down to Europa and get knocked out again :lol:
We making moves out here. Our striking options aren’t the greatest at the moment. Not sure what Arteta wants to do with Havertz but even with him up front, he’s not enough of an out and out striker that can push us to titles. Eddie ain’t it. Balogun is gonna be sold. We saw what happened when G. Jesus got injured

Back
Top Bottom