OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Spain wins 2024 Euro Cup and Argentina wins the Copa America

Who wins the Euros?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
sonoftony sonoftony jape jape @Bosa y'all are eating on FUT. Don't think I've ever had teams looking like that. My pack luck is always buns and I can never generate coins through "trading" Maybe EAFC24 will be my year.

Like jape jape , I also copped the limited edition to get the extra packs. I built my squad mostly by SBCs though. All I spent on FIFA pts was $25 :lol:. I've done the daily ones and saved the high cards for a good SBCs I wanna do. I also flip silver and bronzes cards in the market to get my coins up. Im not even close to elite level in rivals bc all I play is FUT champs which also a good way to earn some high rare and special cards depending on how many games you win.

Seems like United have enough money right now to get Onana done, but gotta make sales to get Hojlund done. Gotta get Maguire outta there.
Apparently NFFC might be down to drop 30m on Henderson :lol:

That and Fred/McTom being on the market could go a long way towards having enough to take a big swing late in the window. Slabhead is gonna be tough to offload due to his wages, clubs gonna have to eat a big hit or pay off his contract if it comes down to it.

Obviously everything could change if the ownership situation gets resolved soon but I'm not expecting that to happen at the rate things have been moving :lol: :smh:

I’ve said this before, but it’s embarrassing for a country with football heritage like Brazil to have to hire a foreign coach for the national team.

that's similar to what we think about the USMNT...pathetic having an american coach given the football heritage of america

I’ve said this before, but it’s embarrassing for a country with football heritage like Brazil to have to hire a foreign coach for the national team.

I don’t think it’s that big of deal. Brazilian coaches are weak nowadays. They’re not in the upper echelon of managers anymore.

LOTS of Brazilians wanted to go Portuguese because of the success Portuguese coaches had in Brazil.

But the guys they were interested in are too tough for them - so Carlo won out.

Brazilian coaches are weak nowadays. They’re not in the upper echelon of managers anymore.

This is a big deal in my opinion. Why are they lagging in producing top football minds? I’ve also noticed how a lot their big clubs are managed by Portuguese and Argentine managers. Seems like something their federation needs to address.

This is a big deal in my opinion. Why are they lagging in producing top football minds? I’ve also noticed how a lot their big clubs are managed by Portuguese and Argentine managers. Seems like something their federation needs to address.

Yea I don’t know the answer to that question either.

I’d assume it starts with the Brasileirão. If they can’t win their own league while foreign managers do…yikes.

Why would they have another Brazilian managing the National Team again?

They did the right job looking abroad, I just don’t know if Carlo is the one.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom