OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Spain wins 2024 Euro Cup and Argentina wins the Copa America

Who wins the Euros?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Im going straight for harry maguire card
1689289987003.png

tomdiginson tomdiginson sounds like a failed move to me what you think?

either way forcing mane out for saudi money is nasty

I tried to explain this to people last year. But people who don't watch Liverpool told me that the club underappreciated Mane blah blah blah. He is getting older and injuries were springing up. He was taking longer to get into the groove of things. The club moved him to striker because he isn't as quick and agile as he once was on the wing. He can still take on most, but in those big pivotal games he's not always effective.

Bayern tried to take advantage, but they didn't see what the club saw. Now they are treating him bad and everyone's mouths are shut. They wanted him to be a striker, but he doesn't fit the profile of the type of striker they want him to be. Mane left because his camp was trying to convince him to go Bayern and get the big pay day and then make a name for himself.

I don't have a problem with telling Bonnucci its time to go, Juve paid him handsomely during his time there, even the past few years where's been washed and he acted like an idiot. If they can agree to terms to separate it's not an issue.

Damn they are gonna buy Barca's broke asses huh?

no one gonna talk about how Juve treating their legend?
Bonucci was always overrated and been terrible for years. He got away with it by playing with Chiellini but once he left he got exposed.

Hope Messi got chicken tender sub with cheese, mayo, and jalapeños. That was my go to. Along with Roast Beef. :lol:

Looks like he just bought a bunch of corn syrup cereal tho :smh:

he definitely took advantage of some BOGO deals but left because he couldn't find yerba Mate leaves.

Publix subs have to be good because there aren’t any real delis in the South.

Even tho you can find some good traditional delis in South Florida from all the people who moved from the Northeast.

Back
Top Bottom