OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Spain wins 2024 Euro Cup and Argentina wins the Copa America

Who wins the Euros?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
currently at a bar/restaurant in mexico city and folks appear completely indifferent to this Copa Oro win :lol: :lol: it’s almost as if they couldn’t care less

that said ¡viva mexico!

Damn. They did him dirty.

F1NRUjpXgAAb8ZM.jpeg

That maguire tweet was weird man. Deff read like a move is on the horizon. I think some things are better left unsaid. Save that **** for ******** clubs like Porto

city losing a lot of good players and not really signing much
gundogam, mahrez, laporte, silva, and walker are all looking to leave

The player that did that played for Atlanta united for a couple seasons. Dude spent his whole time with us trying to showboat over dribbling like he was only in the league to try and make highlight mixtapes one of the most frustrating players I’ve ever seen in my life. Now he getting done up and lash out like that that’s sawft lol come on Araujo

city losing a lot of good players and not really signing much
gundogam, mahrez, laporte, silva, and walker are all looking to leave

Yeah im all for trusting pep but this is a lot. I can see Foden and Alvarez filling the Marhrez gap. And laporte being gone and potentially Gvardial coming in being ok. But Gundo, Bernardo and Walker are big loses. Rico Lewis is not at Kyle Walker's level. And maybe you can say Kalvin Phillips steps up his role to help fill the void. But both Gundo and Bernardo are dynamic and will be hard to replace.

Mexico in a Gold Cup final is such a mind f*ck, because when you watch them win its like youre watching the World Cup Final. They literally packed 70,000 people to beat Panama and they way the fans and players celebrated it seems like its the most important game ever. Now I see why when they play big South American and European teams they cant compete but they get this false sense of illusion by beating up on Panama they reached the top. Dont get me wrong I love Gold Cup and im a little pissed Jamaica couldnt win, but man now you see why its important for a Mexico to be in the finals optics wise.

I dont know, I was watching the highlights and you could swear youre wathcing World Cup Final.

Anyone in DC or NY going to the games this week? Thinking about going to arsenal/United on the 22nd but driving back to Boston after the game would be a beast :lol:

Back
Top Bottom