OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Spain wins 2024 Euro Cup and Argentina wins the Copa America

Who wins the Euros?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Anyone in DC or NY going to the games this week? Thinking about going to arsenal/United on the 22nd but driving back to Boston after the game would be a beast :lol:
Im thinkn bout it. Off Thursday too tix 180

Ok, also seen some discourse about Arsenal having 7 world class players.

There's maybe 10 world class players in the league as a whole :lol:

That discussion showed me how folks have morphed very good = world class nowadays.

World class is meant to mean literally the best or among the very best in the world at their position, they definitely don't have 7 of those :lol:

There's maybe 10 world class players in the league as a whole :lol:

That discussion showed me how folks have morphed very good = world class nowadays.

World class is meant to mean literally the best or among the very best in the world at their position, they definitely don't have 7 of those :lol:

Same with mfs carelessly throwing around the word GOAT these days.

D riding insane. Imagine paying $160 for a last place MLS team

Screenshot_20230717-144634_Chrome~2.jpg

Damm Lukaku has worn out his welcome everywhere in the world. Saudi or MLS next for him, if that.

Lukaku could have been Ronaldo 2.0 (OG RONALDO, THE REAL RONALDO) Instead he's pedestrian at best... :rofl:

Damm Lukaku has worn out his welcome everywhere in the world. Saudi or MLS next for him, if that.

Lukaku could have been Ronaldo 2.0 (OG RONALDO, THE REAL RONALDO) Instead he's pedestrian at best... :rofl:

I think he’s just too expensive given his age and recent production. He’s still a quality striker tho

Back
Top Bottom