OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Spain wins 2024 Euro Cup and Argentina wins the Copa America

Who wins the Euros?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Would be a great counter attack for the mount signing :pimp:

Re-post Black Lotus's gif for that comment ^^^
The 100 Greatest GIFs Of All Time | Awkward moments, Funny gif, In this ...

Shame that Marina didn't add buy-back clause in the deal

Will city buy a replacement, I don't buy the Raphinha rumor.
From what I’ve read the clubs priority will be to do everything it can to get Bernardo to stay. Which makes the most sense. Even if it’s not his best position Bernardo on the RW you still getting consistent play. Considering we already have 2-3 players in house that do well on the right wing that could be the solution. But none natural wingers so maybe see who’s available that fits that bill.

jape jape Do you know anything about Nico?
he's a lot of potential thats why xavi only wants to loan him. good on the ball with good size and strength. still rough around the edges and makes some young mistakes.
he's more of a deep lying midfielder/pivot
he's gonna need some players around him to be effective

Welcome to the club.

Matter of time for Laporte to be out I guess. Someone said it earlier but he’s another guy if Barca had the means rn would’ve been their player this summer.

Had a friend / business partner who used to live in saudi as an expat earning great money.

He worked all over the world diffrent places in the middle east he couldnt do Saudi . I dont know how some of these guys adjust from Madrid, London to saudi i know the money helps. Its drastic though cultures are complete opposites

he's a lot of potential thats why xavi only wants to loan him. good on the ball with good size and strength. still rough around the edges and makes some young mistakes.
he's more of a deep lying midfielder/pivot
he's gonna need some players around him to be effective

Casemeiro was loaned to Porto also and it worked out great for both parties.

Benz reallly looking like "Where the h**'s at?"

Ive been through Saudi a few times.. deff is a diff culture, interesting to see how blokes do there without alcohol. Honestly though you can do anything for the right amount of money and short amount of time. This is potentially generational wealth for some of these guys.

Benz reallly looking like "Where the h**'s at?"

Ive been through Saudi a few times.. deff is a diff culture, interesting to see how blokes do there without alcohol. Honestly though you can do anything for the right amount of money and short amount of time. This is potentially generational wealth for some of these guys.
Exactly. We had ******* threads in General asking if we could do multiple years of PRISON for a million dollars :lol:

Congrats to City landing Gvardiol. Transfer feels like one of those that everyone knew was just a matter of time.

Félix has been a bust no doubt. That price tag is insane.

But there were always two teams I’ve always thought he’d thrive in since the beginning and those teams were Barça or Arsenal.

Also lots of Chelsea fans wanted too it’s just Poch who didn’t.

Problem with Felix is he wants it both ways. He doesn’t want to defend, help press etc but has very little goal/assist output. There are very few clubs in europe that are gonna tolerate that, maybe PSG

Also Gvardiol/Dias/Akanji/Stones in the back is just not fair for the rest of the league. City building a defensive juggernaut

I think Joao Felix can be a great player one day if he changes his work ethic for better

I think living in London won't do Felix any good. It will be distraction to him

Notice that he lists clubs that are from big cities. Living in a big city is likely his top priority than playing for a football club

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom