OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Spain wins 2024 Euro Cup and Argentina wins the Copa America

Who wins the Euros?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Big Bart going to jail

Goat Barca president.

Still don’t get how the Barca studios stuff last year hasn’t been investigated for financial irregularities.

It essentially got valued at about 400m. For context, the entirety of the football club of Sevilla is valued at about 500m.

Last edited:
this just means we should keep him more.
rough around the edges still but barca wouldn’t have won anything without him.
carried barca through tough times during lewa’s goal drought and while dembele and pedri were both injured

Rafael Leão is the third best LW in the world. (Might even be the third best Winger in general).

If he’s not World Class. He’s damn sure close.

He’s carried AC Milan for two years now to heights no one thought he could.

Put him on RM or Barça or City and I’d bet you guys would say he’s World Class.

Rafael Leão is the third best LW in the world. (Might even be the third best Winger in general).

If he’s not World Class. He’s damn sure close.

He’s carried AC Milan for two years now to heights no one thought he could.

Put him on RM or Barça or City and I’d bet you guys would say he’s World Class.
i don't think anyone doubts his talent or impact. people just don't want to give someone the title without larger body of work.
it's no stretch to consider him that though

and to refute your "heights" point. they weren't great last szn and it wasn't only him who won that serie a title. they had a good squad.

i don't think anyone doubts his talent or impact. people just don't want to give someone the title without larger body of work.
it's no stretch to consider him that though

and to refute your "heights" point. they weren't great last szn and it wasn't only him who won that serie a title. they had a good squad.

Milan have a solid and compact squad from top to bottom, of course.

But Offensively Leão is the catalyst.

jape jape It sucks Barça is broke (I’m not trolling here either to make another Barça is poor joke)…

Leão would be there right now.

Apparently City offered Saudi clubs Cancelo but they passed.

Crazy, last summer he was coming off top XI and now there is zero interest in him. Still think he has a lot to offer top clubs even with his flaws.

My "world class" metrics are really broad. When evaluating a winger i'd say they need to be a game wrecker. A constant threat. A guy you want on the ball in space all the time. That's why i think Saka is world class. Dude can be a nightmare for teams out wide. I would throw Leao in there because i don't think there are many players out there that can pull off a Gareth Bale esque run from 50 out and score. But for a completely arbitrary criteria...yeah...both can be world class in my book.

Cancelo should go back to Juve or Italy. With Cuadrado gone they could use him if they aren't broke or being fined again or whatnot

I think Felix obviously has the talent to be "good" and productive but it might take the right coach/system to help him

Benz looks miserable already :rofl:

The 100 Greatest GIFs Of All Time | Awkward moments, Funny gif, In this ...

Back
Top Bottom