OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Spain wins 2024 Euro Cup and Argentina wins the Copa America

Who wins the Euros?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Improved his game DRASTICALLY huh? You are NASTY :rofl: :rofl:

You pulled up a post from February 2022 thinking you got me. You didn't. :lol:

He has improved since that post. Just like he has improved with penalties from the 2021 Euro miss.

Screenshot_20230718-201847_YouTube~2.jpg

I like how we take out the references so we can't compare them season over season.

Big Virg hasn't been a high volume tackler my guy. So I'll let you use that same source to compare them to his previous season performance and highlight anything of significance.
IMG_1236.gif

How about you show me why this man is still world class to you? All you’ve brought is we almost won four team trophies two seasons ago and everyone sucked last year. It’s cool man that’s your guy, I get it :lol:

Thread spicy today LA Diggler LA Diggler got smoke for everyone

Best the thread been since the season ended :pimp:

lol this is cool and all but you started off with shots from the jump

That’s different, that was for the PSG/Wolves fan :lol: That’s previous ****.

Who else is going to be a sicko and watch the MLS vs Arsenal All Star Skills Challenge? Cannot. WAIT. For the shenanigans.
Damn I forgot, was just on the treadmill at the gym too could have used something to watch :lol:

Last edited:
IMG_1236.gif

How about you show me why this man is still world class to you? All you’ve brought is we almost won four team trophies two seasons ago and everyone sucked last year. It’s cool man that’s your guy, I get it :lol:

Best the thread been since the season ended :pimp:

That’s different, that was for the PSG/Wolves fan :lol: That’s previous ****.
You're the one using this season to say he isn't world class. I'm telling you it's the collection and one suss season can't cut it for me.

Rememeber, up until the last 12 games or so where we went on that run, we were hanging out in 8th place with spurs and Chelsea.

If this season is the end all be all for you, will you also say the manager isn't that good too?

Football Manager been in the trenches for real all over the world for a long long long time though. Never actually played it, but they definitely payout real contract for hire scouts.

In most of the world, scouting is an independent gun for hire type business. Think FM is for real one of the very best contracts you can get (as an independent scout).

The World Class discussion has been interesting. To me it's less about raw production or accomplishments and more about ability.

It's an eye test for above elite skill and execution, independent of isolated team environment, and certainly of injury history. Easier than trying to evaluate the subjective as if it were objective.

A blind man can see that Pogba or KDB are world class. I'm an Arsenal fan, I love Saka, highest level technical-tactical player at a very young age.

I don't know if I've seen him do much where it's like, damn, who else in the world can really do that? Leão might actually be closer by my personal barometer.

Griezmann got it too btw.

Says this yet they're apparently desperate for a worse player in Harvey Barnes for 40m :lol:>D
Barnes worse than ASM :rofl:

How is Barnes a worse player out of curiosity? Because he doesn't do step overs or wear a Gucci headband?

He scored 13 and got 6 assists in a shocking relegated Leicester side last season. ASM has 12 goals in his whole Newcastle career.

And they paid 50m for Anthony ******* Gordon. He won POTT at the Euros u21s granted but he was never 50m.

ASM is exciting to watch I'll give you that, but he doesn't produce.

Back
Top Bottom