OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Spain wins 2024 Euro Cup and Argentina wins the Copa America

Who wins the Euros?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
All the Saudi stuff can be tolerated and dandy but if broadcasting rights aren’t accessible to the world without going thru crazy hoops to view a game it ain’t gonna be good

All the Saudi stuff can be tolerated and dandy but if broadcasting rights aren’t accessible to the world without going thru crazy hoops to view a game it ain’t gonna be good

I’d assume they’re looking for one now/or soon.

Wanted to make a crazy Summer splash with the publicity to up the value. Let them know they’re not playing around.

The Saudi’s have shown they have no problem waiting. They wait a year with the LIV golf/PGA merger.

I don’t buy that Inter are done with Lukaku, they need him just as much as we need him gone 😭. Dzeko is gone and Correa sucks

This is all sandbagging to bring the price down

Chelsea accepted Inter’s latest offer £35m+£5m

They never heard from Lukaku and his agent

They have two white Away kits.

1689876970075.png

1689877052501.png

This is on par with nike's recent moves of removing themselves from the beautiful game... also I'm not sure of the market for Wmns GK kits so theres that
Chelsea accepted Inter’s latest offer £35m+£5m

They never heard from Lukaku and his agent
Yeah, I understood as he balked on them.. only to have Juve do the same to him.

****. Onana was available to Arsenal for pennies on the dollar after his ******** steroid ban, but we went for Ramsdale and Turner instead. Let's see how Onana holds up against better attacking play.

Didn’t know that, what’s his end game here?

Also 40m after we paid 90m two years ago hurts my soul

£40m sounds right. Lukaku is 30 years old plus his injury prone is one of the main reasons

For real, I don't know what's going on with him

From what I see, Juventus contacted Lukaku while Chelsea and Inter were working on a deal

Juve offered £37.5m+£2.5m last week only if they sold Vlahovic first

Chelsea told Lukaku to make a decision by Monday. Looks like Chelsea don't care which club Lukaku signs with. They just want to get rid of his £325k a week wages

I am not sure which club from Saudi but that club kept contacting Lukaku. So they met in Paris last Monday

I assume Juve heard about it and decided to withdraw their offer. Knowing Saudis will offer Lukaku around £40-50 mill per year

damn. I'm sad we didn't at least give him a 2nd try to see if it works, but I understand selling now in case this year is bad as well and there's no sale value next year and still having his massive wages on our bill (24m a year). at least it opens up more time for Tel to play which I'm excited about. good luck to mane, should be cool seeeing him play with cr7

Back
Top Bottom