OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Spain wins 2024 Euro Cup and Argentina wins the Copa America

Who wins the Euros?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
it's not even about his decline. he already said he isn't extending so the only 2 options left are:
1. take 90-100m from us this summer and use it to fill the holes in your squad while also not letting him go to a rival
2. let him walk for free to united or chelsea next summer and get nothing in return

any logical person would go with 1 and not think twice, but it's levy here. the sooner he takes the money the sooner he can go spend it to buy other players, but knowing him he'll wait til the last week and not even be able to buy anyone else with the funds
I'm 99% certain Levy won't budge. Sure we'll be absolute dog**** without Kane but I doubt our struggle would offset the longer term effects of letting him go for free.

damn. I wonder if fabrizio actually ****** up the deal by being too trigger happy with posting. I thought it was weird that he said done deal without even mentioning the fee since he always puts that

if ten hag gets amrabat, united are gonna have a squad
amrabat and casemiro next to each other is tough.

Personally I think we should go for Antonee Robinson. He’s a natural leftback but also got a centerback build I he’d fit in nicely with with the 4 CBs pep wants to stick with as he would offer the versatility of being able to do both like Ake. Wouldn’t be a star studded signing but could be a solid one that can go a long way like Ake and Akanji were.

Unfortunately there was only really one story about citys interest in him back in January but nothing since. Shame cause I think he’d be a solid alternative.

The only other name I’ve seen brought up recently is Abdoulaye Ndiaye but who knows how legit that interest is.

Ready to see the club start pursuing alternatives from Gravidol
Thought you would be excited about this one. Think he’s even good enough on the ball to play the Stones role in midfield if needed. Seems like a perfect fit for what y’all do.

Back
Top Bottom