OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Spain wins 2024 Euro Cup and Argentina wins the Copa America

Who wins the Euros?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The more i think about the Kane/Spurs situation the more i realise just how stupid it is. You are getting over the odds for a player with a year left, ... take the money and start the rebuild. Perfect time with a new manager and no European football. All your rivals are investing, only making your route back into Europe even harder. Will it be hard to replace harry sure, but why not now instead of next summer and with no money. He's also 30, only innevitable that he declines..

Saudi's would rather keep and use the money for their country.

Wow.

So Saudi’s have even more money than we thought.

About to spend $500B on a line City. So they are investing in their future. :lol:

These Football transfers are nothing to them.

Saudi league best things that could have ever happened to the premier league lol

Also, if you needed another reminder of how little Nike thinks of footie.. look at the USWNT kits.. how do you treat your biggest team that way?

20230720_175542.jpg

The more i think about the Kane/Spurs situation the more i realise just how stupid it is. You are getting over the odds for a player with a year left, ... take the money and start the rebuild. Perfect time with a new manager and no European football. All your rivals are investing, only making your route back into Europe even harder. Will it be hard to replace harry sure, but why not now instead of next summer and with no money. He's also 30, only innevitable that he declines..

it's not even about his decline. he already said he isn't extending so the only 2 options left are:
1. take 90-100m from us this summer and use it to fill the holes in your squad while also not letting him go to a rival
2. let him walk for free to united or chelsea next summer and get nothing in return

any logical person would go with 1 and not think twice, but it's levy here. the sooner he takes the money the sooner he can go spend it to buy other players, but knowing him he'll wait til the last week and not even be able to buy anyone else with the funds

happy for mane getting the bag. i was always a fan. i felt he had a lot more to give though. wanted to see him go out strong but my last memory was him snuffing sane. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom