OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Spain wins 2024 Euro Cup and Argentina wins the Copa America

Who wins the Euros?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thought you would be excited about this one. Think he’s even good enough on the ball to play the Stones role in midfield if needed. Seems like a perfect fit for what y’all do.

I got no doubt he would be especially with Pep coaching him up to fufill his potential but at a certain point stop playing around and pay the fee if you don’t want to cause it’s not your valuation move on. It’s worked out fine in the past. Reminds me most of the Koulibaly and Kane saga all over again. Club clearly values the guy highly but not as high as the selling club is asking.

For Kyle Walker of all people, interesting.

it's Christian falk. he's just making up drama because he got the walker news wrong last week and said there was a 0% chance he's coming to bayern. neuer got a 2 yr deal last year and we've been breaking that old "rule" for a while now

Aubaaaa

His goal in Milan was awesome

Wishing Ethan the best of luck. I hoped he'd become one of our key players someday. I think he shall consider DMF in the future

£7m seems so low but Chelsea will have sell-on clause in the Ampadu deal

IMG_1242.gif

Selling both him and Pau Torres for 50m combined would've been unheard of in recent summers :lol:

Might be the end of an era for an icon 🐐

wait what. I thought Chelsea fans were hyped about him. what happened?

People state Vivell's roles got reduced after the club named Winstanley and Stewart co-sporting directors. I don't believe this. Vivell already states he prefers the technical director position over the sporting director position. From what I see, Vivell's been quiet since the club decided not to go after Nagelsmann. Vivell pushed for the club to sack Potter after Nagelsmann got sacked

I won't be surprised if Nagelsmann finds a new job and asks the club to hire Vivell somehow

that Bayern 30 yr old rule doesn’t even make sense when they are chasing Kane. Faulk is a hack

Back
Top Bottom