OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Spain wins 2024 Euro Cup and Argentina wins the Copa America

Who wins the Euros?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
he’s still way too good for this league lol
He's got plenty of juice left to play in Europe for a few years,these MLS defenders aren't gonna stand a chance ever :lol: :sick:

Beckham might have something too since they're likely gonna have half that Lucho treble squad at some point soon...:nerd:

Busquets already looks more than at home

There is an order of magnitude more American expats living in Spain than in Germany.

Like millions, vs a couple hundred thousand. You gonna retire in Barcelona or Hamburg?
Don’t mind him. He often speaks from a place of ignorance.

They’re a different type of American. Not the American “let’s go tailgate for an NFL game and drink some light beers” types like in Germany.

I always planned to retire in South Florida like my Uncle tho. I consider that my second American home.

But who knows what South Florida will be by then :lol:
See..

Miami, West Kendall specifically

Also we will not slander Papa John’s. Verde has clearly never been broke in his life :rofl:

Na bro.

There are way too many people from NY and Northeast to not be able to get better Pizza than Papa John’s :lol:

They’re a different type of American. Not the American “let’s go tailgate for an NFL game and drink some light beers” types like in Germany.

I always planned to retire in South Florida like my Uncle tho. I consider that my second American home.

But who knows what South Florida will be by then :lol:
This also makes sense.

The England allegations are FALSE. tomdiginson tomdiginson

Said he’s Portuguese, loves Portugal, and that’s the only team he’ll play for. U-21 decision was because he had issues with the manager.

He would have been foolish for aiming for England. They treat players like a kid treats toys.

I can literally throw a rock from my house and hit the everglades.

All the non franchise places out here charge $18 per pie.

I know Kendall is West but didn’t know you were EVERGLADES that far West :lol:

Guess it would be hard to find but $18 is cheap as hell!!!

England issue is they care too much about saving face. They let one terrible manager ruin a golden generation and they are currently letting another.

Back
Top Bottom