OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Spain wins 2024 Euro Cup and Argentina wins the Copa America

Who wins the Euros?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
brudda... all them ex pats and military living in europe will travel and its affordable to do it throughout the EU. Not to mention the fans here that would love to pair an NFL game with a trip to europe. I have no doubt it sells out.
Yeah, it makes sense.

Why go through any hassle of a crazy fee and negotiations when both them and Mbappe himself are on board with signing him for free next summer :lol:

It's only the clubs with outside shots at him that'll actually be in the mix with bids this summer like Saudi and PL clubs.

Thats wild to me.. especially with all the ex-pats living in Portugal alone...

You’re trying to compare the expats and military people in the UK and Germany to Portugal and Spain. There is no comparison.

There are way more American expats on average in the UK. Everywhere you go there is an American in London.

The only thing that made sense was those expats in the UK/Germany hopping on EasyJet to go to the game and enjoy some nice weather in November.

Now that I can see.

Why go through any hassle of a crazy fee and negotiations when both them and Mbappe himself are on board with signing him for free next summer :lol:

It's only the clubs with outside shots at him that'll actually be in the mix with bids this summer like Saudi and PL clubs.

exactly feels like the longer real waits the better deal they get :lol:

You’re trying to compare the expats and military people in the UK and Germany to Portugal and Spain. There is no comparison.

There are way more American expats on average in the UK. Everywhere you go there is an American.

The only thing that made sense was those expats in the UK/Germany hopping on EasyJet to go to the game and enjoy nice weather in November.
Not at all.. ive been to both portugal and spain and am well aware of the expat communities in both. You are also underestimating all of the above.

The NBA would pop in Spain tho.

For sure they’d do some serious numbers.

An NBA game with Luka coming back? That’d be dope. Spaniards would attend.

NBA does great numbers whenever they go to France too because Basketball is a top 3 sport there.

Love the spice levels and very proud 🥹 of you guys. I think the people that I’m meeting in Portugal would be proud as well based on the spice levels in the food.

I didn't read it that way at all.. i'm sure in the interest of continued growth... all european leagues will be open to this. Ya'll living under a rock, if you don't think this is the future.. I welcome it. Sucks for the athletes and the already condensed schedule but if it means I get to see more high-quality football without spending a fortune to fly overseas I'm all for it... I got three kids man lol
Especially with the boon to the Prem that the increased interest in the US has had on the financials. The other leagues would love to even have a shot at this market

Back
Top Bottom