OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Spain wins 2024 Euro Cup and Argentina wins the Copa America

Who wins the Euros?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think Cavani could do well at Boca. His last few seasons in Europe didn’t real pan out, so hopefully he can bounce back.

Milan has been busy in the market. I still think they need a quality striker to push them. Another midfielder to replace Tonali and maybe another defender

Haven't been this frustrated watching a game in a LONG time. Absolute garbage on the field from South Korea. ******* horrible final third play. Not one shot on target against a team that Germany put SIX GOALS on. ****.

And a continuation of the worst collective refereeing I've ever seen in a tournament, to boot.

Korea coach just collecting a paycheck.

Go get a real coach not some passive bum

A couple break away goals towards the end and they wasted it

Outta nowhere
I am with this tho. Competition for Ramsdale. For all the times he’s saved us he’s still a huge spaz and makes ridiculous mistakes frequently

I don't think you guys would be spending big money to bring in a Ramsdale backup :lol:, Bayern's already been trying to sign him this window.

Pretty surprising though, did Ramsdale fall out of favor with Arteta already?

Nah he actually just signed a new contract this season. I think it’s just for good competition/rotation for CL.
But I agree tho, having 2 starting quality keepers seems unlikely

Pretty sure I remember there was links to Raya before we ended up signing Ramsdale

Bruh Saudis really giving everyone but us bailouts 😭 I don’t get how Mendy and Carva are unwanted by saudi but good enough to start matches for RM

Back
Top Bottom