OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Spain wins 2024 Euro Cup and Argentina wins the Copa America

Who wins the Euros?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Really surprised how quickly he got pushed out, that Sané punch really burned that bridge it seems

honestly if he wasn't on $23m a year wages I doubt we would've tried to get rid of him this summer but we needed to clear the wages for kane

With how well Dembele played yesterday, hoping this allows Barca to charge PSG for 150mil

it's a release clause in his contract for $50m with $25m paid to dembele. they can't negotiate the price

Forget Caicedo. We snagged some young talent for quality prices. IDK if Lesley is staying with the squad or not but there has to be a DM who can do the dirty work we need them to do without getting beat over the head.

We got some standout young talent who can contribute in rotation spots.

Forget Caicedo. We snagged some young talent for quality prices. IDK if Lesley is staying with the squad or not but there has to be a DM who can do the dirty work we need them to do without getting beat over the head.

We got some standout young talent who can contribute in rotation spots.
We’re rebuilding this year anyway why not.

And I read that De Zerbi said they already have a backup if he does leave. Just go after the back up then:lol:

a reliable barca source
release clause goes to 100 in 36 hours. my bet is this is just a slow media day
common pattern.

Back
Top Bottom