OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Spain wins 2024 Euro Cup and Argentina wins the Copa America

Who wins the Euros?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Up the Chels

Finally defensive midfielder

He will likely be loaned back to France; RC Strasbourg. Possible play with Zakharyan if Strasbough get him this month

I think Strasbourg fans are gonna like their club's direction under new ownership

im glad villa grabbed diaby when they did, cause otherwise city would've got him 100% and pep would've took him to another level
You would know better than me since you watch Bundesliga, but I watched a couple Leverkeusen EL games because he was loosely linked to arsenal..I just thought he was aight, nothing special
But he was linked everywhere so

Still short two Mids and a Defender.
Lavia second bid rejected which makes sense- city has a 20% sell on clause so 50m let's them keep 40m same as they would if city buys him next season.

Need to either pay the money or move on. Tick tock!

8-12 years before the US Women’s national team never win a World Cup again.

Just one or two more generations.

Hypothetically PSG wanted to keep Mbappe to build a CL winner, outside of the Ugarte & Skrinar moves, I don't get what Campos is doing, I could end up being very wrong but I don't see it.

I can see ESR being sold. He should be getting consistent playing time and from the look of things he won’t be starting anytime soon and on a daily basis at that.

I see that Balogun wants the club to lower their price. He has potential and had one very good season on loan so I get why clubs would be hesitant to drop 50mil on him.

Marquinhos didn’t have a great season on loan. Should prob go loan again.

I don’t think Partey should be sold. But I’m not sure what Arteta wants to do with the midfield. Looks like he wants to move away from the double pivot. I haven’t gotten to see any preseason matches but have we seen Rice and Partey play together yet?

20230801_162832.jpg

italian-gianluigi-buffon-celebrates-after-the-final-of-the-2006-fifa-world.jpg

🐐 🐐 🐐 🐐

This is the dude who has been at Man City since he’s been 11 and I had no idea who he was.

That’s a pretty big move. For a 19yr old.

Back
Top Bottom