OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Spain wins 2024 Euro Cup and Argentina wins the Copa America

Who wins the Euros?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
These US woman players worried about equal pay should worried about practicing more. They look like trash today!!! Morgan is washed!!

These US woman players worried about equal pay should worried about practicing more. They look like trash today!!! Morgan is washed!!
Build up play looking mid, no cohesion. Morgan has been unconvincing this tournament. Does the US have one of the older squads in this WC?

I think the post game take is spot on by Carli Lloyd. This team is more about other BS off the field than on the field. They are not focused on getting better and making the team better. I am not sure this new generation have that hunger or desire and rather focus on politics or fame. Maybe the stuff off the field is more important for them.

The ever reliable Bouhafsi confirmed it's gonna be done within the next 72 hours for 50m and a year 5 contract

silly season is silly
50 for demebele on an expiring contract sounds fair. the difference between this 50 and the release clause 50 is that it goes to barca

🔥
adidas is killing it
1690887684498.png

watched the first US match and they looked terrible. it completely made me not want to watch them again

it was all long balls and crosses in to the box. looked like a youth league match. after being so dominant you would think the football would keep progressing like the other countries

the more that comes out about this dembele transfer the more apparent it becomes that the club knew he was leaving all along. i don’t believe all the sensationalism in the press.

im glad villa grabbed diaby when they did, cause otherwise city would've got him 100% and pep would've took him to another level

Back
Top Bottom