OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Spain wins 2024 Euro Cup and Argentina wins the Copa America

Who wins the Euros?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

20230803_085614.jpg

Just like the Men's last year, this Women's World Cup has delivered :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Last edited:
For the 2023/24 Fantasy Premier League why don't you join my mini-league "NikeTalk"?

Joining the league couldn't be easier. Simply use the link below and you'll be added automatically after you've entered the game.

League Code: i7rhp5

and

For the 2023/24 Fantasy Premier League why don't you join my mini-league "NikeTalk Head-to-Head"?

Joining the league couldn't be easier. Simply use the link below and you'll be added automatically after you've entered the game.

League Code: pol191

Looking forward to playing against you this season!

I'm fully expecting a disingenuous discussion here, but no ones putting blame on Barcelona for Dest's performance or on field contributions.

How does the club not deserve blame for entering into a really bad contract?

Again, why are we acting like calling out FCB leadership for patterns of gross financial mismanagement isn't warranted exactly?

Evaluating Dest's on field performance is a separate thing.

But on that note, if you're so confident he's an MLS level player, let's bet on it. 👀

See this this is just way too much Serginho Dest talk for a Tuesday :lol:

Look man. He probably can find a club in mid table club in the Eredevise but he won’t be paid the same.

His lifestyle will change. He could get paid more at the MLS being an “American” star. So he has decisions to make.

But his days at big clubs are over at 22.

Two things Coupé It Coupé It loves more than ****ting on Barcelona finances:

****ting on American players
****ting on United everything

And how are those not fun things to **** on?

1) Barça is €1.3 in debt since trying to replace Neymar. Now they’re owned by Joe Rogan.

2) United hasn’t won a trophy in 10 years. One full decade. Crazy.

3) And you MLS/USMNT guys keep thinking there is an American superstar coming. Delusion at its finest.

All that **** is hilarious. :lol:

If Milan didn’t have American owners, Pulisic would be back at a mid table club club in the Prem or Bundesliga.

Now we’re spittin.

Gerry Cardinale knew exactly what he was doing once he decided to go after Pulisic.

Go after the American market and make some extra money.

Maldini would NEVER.

And how are those not fun things to **** on?

2) United hasn’t won a trophy in 10 years. One full decade. Crazy.

3) And you MLS/USMNT guys keep thinking there is an American superstar coming. Delusion at its finest.

All that **** is hilarious. :lol:

United won the Europa league in 2017 and the EFL cup last year. Yeah it's not the league or the CL but a trophy's still a trophy.

There will be a American superstar. Just give it a few years :lol:. I can at least admit there's no superstar with this current crop of players. Pulisic is no star either. He gonna ride the bench this season with Milan.

United won the Europa league in 2017 and the EFL cup last year. Yeah it's not the league or the CL but a trophy's still a trophy.

There will be a American superstar. Just give it a few years :lol:. I can at least admit there's no superstar with this current crop of players. Pulisic is no star either. He gonna ride the bench this season with Milan.

You know those aren’t the trophies United strive for. You know what I mean.

That’s like me being a Yankee fan saying “ I’m glad we won the division”. No I’m not. I want a chip.

There is a certain standard we’re talking about here that should be the goal.

For the 2023/24 Fantasy Premier League why don't you join my mini-league "NikeTalk"?

League Code: i7rhp5

and

For the 2023/24 Fantasy Premier League why don't you join my mini-league "NikeTalk Head-to-Head"?

League Code: pol191

Looking forward to playing against you this season!

rck3sactown rck3sactown ready to smoke everyone. again

You know those aren’t the trophies United strive for. You know what I mean.

That’s like me being a Yankee fan saying “ I’m glad we won the division”. No I’m not. I want a chip.

There is a certain standard we’re talking about here that should be the goal.
so you are saying united are the yankees of footie? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom