OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Spain wins 2024 Euro Cup and Argentina wins the Copa America

Who wins the Euros?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cristiano not feeling it :lol:

Screenshot_20230803-164750_Chrome~2.jpg

My guy are you drunk tonight?

I'm criticizing the club for paying Dest the amount of money that they did.

How about you name a RB in Dest's wage bracket.

I don't know what Dest did to either you or Coupé It Coupé It .

Since when is mentioning Barcelona's ongoing financial mismanagement grounds for indignation? :lol:

edit:

I take it back. This is probably at the root of your personal issue. :lol:

1691035118142.png
The problem is he's short. Short dudes don't instill fear at that position. Those who can get away with it are actually skilled with the ball

Pulisic is a fine player, it’s just the margins are thin when you get to elite clubs and he just doesn’t excel at any one thing in particular to deserve to get real playing time at a major club.

We won’t see an Elite American until our best atheletes really start playing the game and it still feels like that’s a little while away, although I think the game is making real strides in popularity (see Speed, Kim taking her kids all over this year etc.)
He spends more time on the ground than on his feet.

Son needs some milk

Do Arsenal next. Cleveland Browns? Detroit Lions? What's the most hopeless team where the fans know the outcome and you can't trick us anymore?

Team with a huge history who haven’t won in a long time? From London.

Gritty fanbase from London who know Football but are constantly disappointed.

The Jets? Commanders? (This game gets hard)

Arsenal fans always reminded me of Knicks fans tho. That’s why I always liked the fanbase.

I’ve been hard in Sancho but he seems to be in better shape. I think having a real striker in Rasmus will really benefit him. He excels if he has people who can make runs around him.

Also, as “mid” as Sancho might be, I’m starting to accept that Antony might be the worst player I’ve ever seen in a United jersey. He makes the 80m’s we dropped for Harry look like a bargain.
Rasmus is looking like another Deketeleare to me

Team with a huge history who haven’t won in a long time? From London.

Gritty fanbase from London who know Football but are constantly disappointed.

The Jets? Commanders? (This game gets hard)

Arsenal fans always reminded me of Knicks fans tho. That’s why I always liked the fanbase.
Knicks and Jets line up, sadly. All fanbases are perpetually jaded and the times the teams show promise, we know better.

Back
Top Bottom