OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Spain wins 2024 Euro Cup and Argentina wins the Copa America

Who wins the Euros?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Palmers goal deserved to be a winner smh. Unlucky it got to that point off a own goal but that’s football

Coupé It Coupé It your boy Vieira is the new ice cold penalty taker for Arsenal.

Trophy #1: Secured.

The Treble is back on the menu, boys :pimp:

we really are doing IT this year....

1691342580672.png

Watched the US shootout. No idea what Vlatko was doing with that lineup. Fire that bald fraud into the Australian outback.

Watched the US shootout. No idea what Vlatko was doing with that lineup. Fire that bald fraud into the Australian outback.

had plenty of chances for it to not even go into pens. shame but weren't good the entire run. definitely time for a change, both the squad and coach. sophia's time :pimp:

Can we finally put the equal pay nonsense to bed now?

Well the US Women are as popular (or even more popular) than the US Men. So they had a right to take it to court. Skill doesn’t matter. Their case was popularity.

It’s not like a WNBA team/player who asking for more money in a league that continuously has never even came close to turning a profit.

I said this the other day and I truly believe it. No hate.

The US Women are done winning World Cups.

The progression Football has made with young girls in Europe is huge. The big clubs in every country have gone out and emphasized Female teams.

And we all know these little girls are being trained by the best Football academies. Academies, coaches, infrastructures, etc that aren’t even close to pay to play girls here.

Took Europe just one generation.

It’s not like a WNBA team/player who asking for more money in a league that continuously has never even came close to turning a profit.

There’s still a massive revenue gap between the men and the women. The women’s strongest argument was their success. They have now been eliminated at the same stage as the men. What justifies equal pay?

New thread poll: are you happy with your clubs transfers this summer?

Also watching the community shield I don’t really like the gunners kit. It’s The white stripe starting from armpit down to the end of the kit for me. Then again I’m not buying an Arsenal kit ever

Back
Top Bottom