OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Spain wins 2024 Euro Cup and Argentina wins the Copa America

Who wins the Euros?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What about the simple fact that the women only bring a fraction of the money that the men bring in? Are we supposed to ignore that?

Honestly yes, especially for a national team. The revenue shouldn’t matter imo when you are representing your country. The men will not even feel the difference if the pay is divided equally, and it is life changing money for a lot of the women.

I say this as someone who doesn’t care at all about women’s soccer, so take that how you will lol

Sweden goalie having the game of her life.

WOW. blocked.

oh wow look at that. I wonder where...

CDN media

:pimp:

What about the simple fact that the women only bring a fraction of the money that the men bring in? Are we supposed to ignore that?
Like I said it’s a circular argument… deeply ingrained sexism is part of the reason they only bring in a fraction of the money. They haven’t even had the same opportunity to develop their particular sport in terms of the amount of time that it’s been going on and the investment.

African teams always find a way to self sabotage :smh:

England missed a penalty and mfs decide to shoot and miss in the same direction as the England player

it’s national team

Katie ledecky gets the same as Phelps from america based on their level of success.. it’s the sponsorship where their popularity comes into play

and other countries compensate their athletes significantly more for their performances than the US does for national team results

also the USMNT ain’t driving THAT many people to go and watch the World Cup

Back
Top Bottom