OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Spain wins 2024 Euro Cup and Argentina wins the Copa America

Who wins the Euros?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Was rooting for Nigeria to win the whole thing. Goin with Colombia now

i wonder how much money mbappe is losing for not selling them

I mean who would buy his PSG kit RIGHT NOW? Would be silly considering the talk. Also isnt he about to get a loyalty bonus?
Yea he’s due for a loyalty bonus. 20min or something like that. He’ll be ight :lol:
Copping the last PSG Mbappe, someone’s gonna be on EBay hoping they come up :lol:
Right now, def not worth it but generally speaking in terms of shirt sales, he’s top 3, wouldn’t be surprised if he was #1 at the club.

League footy is officially back starting Friday :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

20230808_123551.jpg

The tourists in Paris rn
Their idiots and the club is saving them from making a mistake and then complaining in a month's time if he ends up leaving. No real fan is even thinking about buying a Mbappe jersey until we know where he lands. We've seen plenty of clubs have to buy back kits once a player leaves.

I understand Mudryk getting #10 but I wanted Sterling to have it. He’s Englands #10 after all.

Enzo at #5 looks better in my opinion

I dont understand the Raya move from arsenal. surely they should have spent that money elsewhere?

Last edited:
IF thats true why would they let Sommer go?

we had a release clause in sommers contract for the same amount we paid for him. neuer just had another surgery last week to remove plates from the leg break last year. he's barely back in training currently and the rumor is he's gonna need probably 2-3 more months before he's back. we're currently negotiating for bounou the moroccan GK

Back
Top Bottom