OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Spain wins 2024 Euro Cup and Argentina wins the Copa America

Who wins the Euros?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The youtube channel dude perfect bought a stake in Burnley. Which includes short sponsors.

The youtube channel dude perfect bought a stake in Burnley. Which includes short sponsors.

Burnley whoring themselves out. I saw some IG fitness dudes buying a stake in them lol

Dude was telling us to get an ice bath and up the burnley.. mad confusing

After watching this presser, some of these journos gonna have to learn Spanish to speak to the 🐐. I don't wanna hear **** about "MeSSi NeEdS tO LeARn EnGLiSh!" :lol:

His comments about the move from Barcelona and his time in Paris are interesting. We already knew he never wanted to leave Barça, but it sounds like he was truly miserable in Paris.

blatant bias against barca. finally someone had to step in.
last year barca had the most touches in the box 2nd most shots in the box but last in penalties awarded. you don’t need to guess who got the most penalties awarded.
this all happened while tebas was declaring himself a madrista and telling the press how much he hates laporta. what are we supposed to think?

Kinda glad the Paqueta deal falling through felt that would happen too. I think we can cope with the midfielders we have in the squad if Pep leans on Macatee a bit. He didn’t want him sold or loaned out again for a reason he clearly rates him. If we do get another mid I don’t think we need to make a splash I’d ask dortmund how much they want for Reyna as an alternative personally. He’s injured rn himself tho but I think would be a good addition regardless.

im trying to see the vision. especially the board ousting fati. he’s not getting starts under xavi cause he doesn’t play right wing but he’s the first one brought on with yamal. and he looks the biggest threat. actually, him and torres have looked head and shoulders above lewa if i’m being brutally honest. lewa looks like a shell of himself.

F30L43eXMAABMoU

F30L43eXcAAoiQ3

Up the Chels!

Eden 💙

Coupé It Coupé It in Argentina, every time Messi or Ronaldo score at this point the sports shows put up the graphic of their goal totals like it’s some sort of race. It’s hilarious to me because it’s the only way they keep the Messi/CR7 rivalry alive. Do they do the same **** in Portugal?

Coupé It Coupé It in Argentina, every time Messi or Ronaldo score at this point the sports shows put up the graphic of their goal totals like it’s some sort of race. It’s hilarious to me because it’s the only way they keep the Messi/CR7 rivalry alive. Do they do the same **** in Portugal?

Not really sure. As an everyday thing? Doubt it. I’m sure it gets mentioned tho.

Portuguese TV is just a bunch of old dudes arguing ready to slap one another about Porto, Benfica, or Sporting.

Costa says Florentino Luis is staying. (Now he’s said these things before too with previous players).

I think he’s pissed that Pool are trying to lowball them.

That’s why these rumors to Bayern are intriguing.

We’ll see. If I’m Liverpool tho man - I go for it.

Not really sure. As an everyday thing? Doubt it. I’m sure it gets mentioned tho.

Portuguese TV is just a bunch of old dudes arguing ready to slap one another about Porto, Benfica, or Sporting.

Not everyday, but the graphic goes up anytime Al-Nassr or Miami plays and either of them score.

Argentine TV is essentially the same thing with dudes yelling at each other over Boca, River, or Messi.

Back
Top Bottom