OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Spain wins 2024 Euro Cup and Argentina wins the Copa America

Who wins the Euros?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
no comment rolaholic rolaholic ?

LA Diggler LA Diggler i need some hot takes
Would be a big upgrade honestly :lol:

Would also be historic, don't think there's ever been a woman in charge of a male club or NT before.

Taking over one of the higher profile NT's would be pretty huge.

Not sure just how serious a consideration it'll be though when they actually get to finding his replacement

Would be a big upgrade honestly :lol:

Would also be historic, don't think there's ever been a woman in charge of a male club or NT before.

Taking over one of the higher profile NT's would be pretty huge.

Not sure just how serious a consideration it'll be though when they actually get to finding his replacement
From what I heard earlier England haven't even played much but are advancing much like a Southgate team, so the guy saying this is just looking for good PR.

so you think this is a good comparison?

l don’t. vini just couldn’t finish plays off. this dude doesn’t even play.
No, I honestly haven't seen anything from Mudryk besides running being fast, right now he's Adama Traore with better PR.

Every time I see Mudryk do something impressive, he follows it up with a poor touch or decision. I think Poch can mold him into a monster, but the dude needs to start games not be behind Sterling

Except they've had numerous Foreign managers..

Capello and Goran-Erikkson are the only 2 I can remember, and there was ALWAYS uproar when things weren’t going well, and how “this is what happens when we have non british managers.”

Back
Top Bottom