OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Spain wins 2024 Euro Cup and Argentina wins the Copa America

Who wins the Euros?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
yamal is legit at 16. **** is hard to wrap your head around. he has more composure than any of the other wingers already

First half was a great showing by the team, just fell apart second half. Carney's injury seemed to take the wind out of the sail.

Sterling played his best game in a Chelsea shirt. Jackson is active but gotta start finishing.

This stadium Barça are playing at now. Barely anyone is there.

This is the opening home game of the season.

My guy Enzo changed the game with that missed pen, hope that’s the last we see of him taking them

I got no words for Disasi and Caicedo, just awful

No need to see Gallagher in a blue shirt ever again

Nkunku injury derailed our whole campaign, Nico Jackson can’t do it by himself

Can we get a legit source please?

Y’all just post anything.
You new to football? You don't understand agent fee's?
Football agents are able to command huge agent fees. Hence why players tend to employ family members cause they are able to get their own wealth just by being their agent. Clubs can negotiate that fee with the agent. Liverpool doesn't pay huge agent fees are are one of the clubs who lodged complaints regarding it. Hence why I can see Caicedos agent pushing for him to go to Chelsea instead. It was also mentioned in Fabrizios tweet during the negotiation process.

It's already established that the reason why other clubs didn't land Caicedo before Brighton is because he had a number of people claiming to be his agent.

Fifa introduced a new rule to try and "cap" agent fees because clubs were complaining about the absorbance amounts they were paying, plus that also creates conflicts, because every time a player transfer occurs, they get a huge percentage of that fee.

As a agent, you would want your player to go for the highest fees because it's beneficial to you since you're getting a cut of that total fee.

You new to football? You don't understand agent fee's?
Football agents are able to command huge agent fees. Hence why players tend to employ family members cause they are able to get their own wealth just by being their agent. Clubs can negotiate that fee with the agent. Liverpool doesn't pay huge agent fees are are one of the clubs who lodged complaints regarding it. Hence why I can see Caicedos agent pushing for him to go to Chelsea instead. It was also mentioned in Fabrizios tweet during the negotiation process.

It's already established that the reason why other clubs didn't land Caicedo before Brighton is because he had a number of people claiming to be his agent.

Fifa introduced a new rule to try and "cap" agent fees because clubs were complaining about the absorbance amounts they were paying, plus that also creates conflicts, because every time a player transfer occurs, they get a huge percentage of that fee.

As a agent, you would want your player to go for the highest fees because it's beneficial to you since you're getting a cut of that total fee.

What part of what I said says that I don’t understand agent fees?

I said post a legit source that says his agent received 10 mil. I never said agent fees don’t exist.

What part of what I said says that I don’t understand agent fees?

I said post a legit source that says his agent received 10 mil. I never said agent fees don’t exist.

I had to explain it to you cause you made it seem like it was farfetched.

Brighton had to pay 5 mill in agent fees when he was at Independiente. You don't think that will be even higher now at a transfer fee of 115 mil?

50 had a line on many men about people not being able to read between the lines.

Last edited:
This dude Rubiales is a sicko :lol: :sick:

Bittersweet part of Spain winning, all the issues with the FA are most likely gonna get swept under the rug and that same culture is probably gonna continue

I had to explain it to you cause you made it seem like it was farfetched.

Brighton had to pay 5 mill in agent fees when he was at Independiente. You don't think that will be even higher now at a transfer fee of 115 mil?

50 had a line on many men about people not being able to read between the lines.

It’s not that hard to just say you have no idea what his agent was paid by Chelsea and you have no idea what Liverpool was willing to pay his agent either.

But if you want to “read between the lines” and call it fact.. you got it.

It’s not that hard to just say you have no idea what his agent was paid by Chelsea and you have no idea what Liverpool was willing to pay his agent either.

But if you want to “read between the lines” and call it fact.. you got it.
If 1+1 was 2 yesterday. I don't need to perform peano axioms to demonstrate that it is the same tomorrow.

I provided you with implicit proof. If you can't understand that, then you got Bigger problems.

Don't get mad at me cause you're big money signings are still flopping against Westham a season later.

Last edited:
has it been that bad? I haven't watched at all

he looks really leggy. needs a rest in the worst way but xavi will never sit him. he has also been against the 2 most defensive teams in la liga who have been permission to literally wrestle him to the ground. mourinho would be proud.
he’s still got 20 goals in him but he’ll need to be eased out of the rotation next szn

vitor roque signing looking more and more important.

Back
Top Bottom